- This topic is empty.
2021-07-09 at 8:38 PM #3934暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Friday, July 9, 2021. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.
(1) Cramer’s week ahead: Next week sets the tone for all of earnings season (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/09/cramer-week-ahead-next-week-to-set-tone-for-all-of-earnings-season.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer gave a preview of what’s circled on his calendar in the week ahead as Wall Street prepares for earnings season.
- “What happens next week will color the entirety of earnings season,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- “If we get some good ones, we’ll be in party mode, but a negative series of numbers from the banks and some upsetting Covid stats could make for a tough earnings season,” he said.
cf. UNH – charitable trust sold UNH 100 points ago
(2) Executive Interview: Synaptics CEO Michael Hurlston on the semiconductor company’s transformation (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/07/09/synaptics-ceo-on-the-semiconductor-compnays-transformation.html)
Synaptics CEO Michael Hurlston discussed his multi-year effort to reignite the semiconductor business, whose shares have climbed steadily under his tenure.
(3) [No Video Clip] Cramer‘s revisiting Tether and telling you all you need to know about Stablecoins
(4) [No Video Clip] Lightspeed CEO Dax Dasilva full interview on ‘Mad Money with Jim Cramer’ (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/07/09/lightspeed-ceo-dax-dasilva-full-mad-money-interview.html)
Lightspeed CEO Dax Dasilva joined CNBC’s Jim Cramer on “Mad Money” to discuss why small- and medium-sized businesses depend on point-of-sale and e-commerce software.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Ford and Tesla are at buying levels (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/09/cramer-lightning-round-ford-and-tesla-are-at-buying-levels.html)
AT&T: “I’m not a fan sir. I really think that if you want growth, you want T-Mobile. If you want income, you should go with Verizon … I’m actually willing to say Chevron for yield.”
Atkore: “Let’s have them on because it’s the kind of stock that works here, but I’ve got to have them on.”
Arrival SA: “You know which one I like best? Ford. I think we start buying Ford here. Hey, by the way, I like Tesla down here.”
Cerus Corp: “This is a very niche speculative business. They’re not making a lot of money. I’m going to say, ‘no.’”
Cemex: “This is a great play on infrastructure.”
Altimmune: “This is a company that has not had a great record of success … there are a lot of other companies that do the same thing that I like a lot more, including … Moderna.”
Zynga: “I like Zynga. Zynga’s OK. It’s a very inexpensive stock.”
Ticker: T, TMUS, VZ, CVX, ATKR, ARVL, F, TSLA, CERS, CX, ALT, MRNR, ZNGA
(6) [No Video Clip] Digging into the stat of the recovery — checkmark recovery
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): GrowGeneration (GRWR), Coinbase (COIN) [We are ok], Marathon Digital Holdings (MARA)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of July 9, 2021
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from July 9, 2021 (Friday) episode’ is closed to new replies.