Mad Money: Key points from July 12, 2021 (Monday) episode

Home Forums Investments in the US Summary of CNBC “Mad Money” Episodes Mad Money: Key points from July 12, 2021 (Monday) episode

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Monday, July 12, 2021.  It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.

(1) Jim Cramer says stock futures mislead investors, create buying opportunities (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/12/jim-cramer-stock-futures-mislead-investors-create-buying-opportunities.html)

• CNBC’s Jim Cramer said stock futures weighed on Monday morning trading, creating buying opportunities for investors.
      • “I am urging you not to be misled by the downward pull of the futures,” the “Mad Money” host said.
      • “If you have the courage of your bullish convictions, these dips are a gift,” he said.

Ticker: DIS, AXP, GS, JPM,

Cramer’s bullish worldview key reasoning: (i) Gridlck in congress blunts anti-business rhetoric from White House; (ii) Fed’s analysis that inflation is transitory; (iii) money coming into market is not sign of a top, it’s a sign that bonds aren’t making you any money; (iv) optimistic about earnings.

(2) [No Video Clip] To-do-list of SEC Charmian Gary Gensler: “The SEC is under pressure from China tensions, cryptocurrencies, and more – so Cramer’s cluing the commission in on how to handle everything on its full plate.”

Ticker: WEN, NEGG, SGOC

(3) Cramer’s solar stock picks: ‘This group has a lot more room to run’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/12/cramers-solar-stock-picks-this-group-has-a-lot-more-room-to-run.html)

• CNBC’s Jim Cramer revealed his top three solar stock plays to be First Solar, Enphase Energy and Generac.
      • “Since bottoming a couple months ago along with the rest of the hyper-growth cohort, the solar stocks have gotten their groove back,” the “Mad Money” host said.
      • “I think that this group has a lot more room to run,” he said.

3 favorites stocks: First Solar (FSLR), Enphase (ENPH), Generac Holdings (GNRC)

(4) Executive Interview: MongoDB CEO Dev Ittycheria on why the company is investing in growth (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/07/12/mongodb-ceo-dev-ittycheria-on-why-the-company-is-investing-in-growth.html)

MongoDB CEO Dev Ittycheria said the database company is reaping the benefits of a once-in-a-lifetime shift to the cloud, driving the firm to focus on growth rather than profitability.

Ticker: MDB

(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Cybersecurity plays (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/12/cramers-lightning-round-cybersecurity-plays.html)

• FireEye: “We want CrowdStrike, we want Zscaler or we want Palo Alto Networks. Those are our plays, and then when Deep Instinct comes we will recommend that too. I do like Sentinel, but I haven’t done enough work on it.”
      • OncoCyte: “I like diagnostics, I like anti-cancer, I’m going to bless it as a speculation.”
      • Monday.Com: “That’s a hard stock. MNDY is a very hard stock … I’ve got to do more work.”
      • High Tide: “Too many of them. I like GrowGeneration.”
      • DermTech: “Anything that can have early detection of skin cancer is worth speculating on.”
      • 3D Systems: “We’re going with something much more conservative with that. New investor, we’re going to actually hit on UnitedHealth.”

Ticker: FEYE, CRWD, ZS, PANW, S, OCX, MNDY, HITI, GRWG, DMTKW, DDD, UNH

(6) [No Video Clip] Virus vs Vaccine

Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): Target (TGT) [buy buy buy], Brunswick Corp. (BC) [hold], Diamondback Energy (FANG),

Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of July 12, 2021

Disclaimer

Previous episode Next Episode

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from July 12, 2021 (Monday) episode’ is closed to new replies.