- This topic is empty.
2021-07-23 at 9:20 PM #3988暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Friday, July 23, 2021. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.
(1) Cramer’s week ahead: The most important week of earnings season (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/23/cramer-week-ahead-the-most-important-week-of-earnings-season.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer advised investors to be prepared for a jam-packed week of earnings reports from the biggest names on Wall Street.
- “This is the toughest week of the quarter when it comes to making informed financial decisions,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- Tesla, Apple, Boeing, Amazon and Caterpillar, among others, are set to report quarterly results throughout the week.
Ticker: TSLA, AAPL, GOOGL, MSFT, AMD, BA, BMY, MCD, FB, F, MA, MA, TWLO, XOM, CVX, CAT [buy CAT a little right here right now]
(2) [No Video Clip] Know your IPO — Monday.com (MNDY) IPO on Jun 10 at $155, expected range $125-140. Not recommend buying it with you retirement fund. For speculative play you have Cramer’s blessing to put on a small speculative position, buy it with money you are prepared to lose.
(3) [No Video Clip] Am I diversified:
- Alphabet (GOOGL), Microsoft (MSFT), Republic Services (RSG), Cisco Systems (CSCO), Danaher Corporation (DHR) –> The portfolio includes 3 tech [Charitable trust own all three], Need pure healthcare, time to add ABBV (instead of MSFT) [charitable trust own BMY]
- Boeing (BA), Disney (DIS), The Coca-Cola Company (KO), Bank of America (BAC), The Kraft Heinz Company (KHC) — get rid of KHC, add AMD
- MercadoLibre (MELI), InMode Ltd. (INMD), GrowGeneration Corp. (GRWG), Microsoft (MSFT), International Paper (IP) –> like the portfolio
- Microsoft (MSFT), Apple (AAPL) , Chevron (CVX), Skyworks Solutions (SWKS), Morgan Stanley (MS) — get rid of MSFT, keep SWKS, add healthcare Centene Corporation (CNC)
(4) Executive Interview: Ree Automotive CEO on building the platform of the future of automotive (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/07/23/ree-automotive-ceo-on-building-the-platform-of-the-future-of-automotive.html)
Ree Automotive co-founder and CEO Daniel Barel explained how the automotive technology company is working to be at “the basis of every vehicle that’s going to be out there.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Buy Ford (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/23/cramer-lightning-round-buy-ford.html)
- Zim Integrated Shipping: “I don’t like the shipping stocks, here. I think they’re overdone. People got excited about them and it’s no longer the moment to own a shipping stock. Why not buy Union Pacific, which had a great quarter.”
- Northern Genesis Acquisition: “I like these EVs. Some of them are really going to work out, but lately I’ve been thinking maybe Magna’s the way to play it because a lot of them seem to contract them, but I do like that stock. I’ve been what I call, ‘wrong.’”
- Workhorse: “Workhorse is a showhorse. We want real horses — not Churchill Downs, but that’s a good stock, too. That is a company that I have not liked, I’ve stayed away … Buy Ford.”
Ticker: ZIM, UNP, NGAB, MGA, WKHS, CHDN, F
(6) [No Video Clip] Quick service restaurant — DPZ, CMG, DPZ SBUX [sold in Charitable Trust at $113]
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): Activision Blizzard (ATVI), Nucor (NUE) [buy more; great level to pick up more], Carvana (CVNA), Paysafe (PSFE)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of July 23, 2021
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from July 23, 2021 (Friday) episode’ is closed to new replies.