- This topic is empty.
2021-07-22 at 10:49 PM #3984暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Thursday, July 22, 2021. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.
(1) Jim Cramer says near-term Covid delta variant concerns won’t threaten long-term stock market gains (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/22/jim-cramer-covid-delta-variant-concerns-wont-threaten-long-term-stock-market-gains.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said the Covid delta variant has created the “great American snag.”
- However, the “Mad Money” host predicted any slowdowns to the economy or stock rally will be temporary.
- “Don’t let all these worries freak you out,” Cramer told investors.
(2) Domino’s CEO says return of late-night, weekend orders fueling sales growth during Covid reopening (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/22/dominos-ceo-ritch-allison-on-how-the-covid-reopening-is-driving-sales-growth.html)
- Domino’s Pizza posted 3.5% same-store sales growth during the second quarter.
- CEO Ritch Allison told CNBC’s Jim Cramer the pizza chain has benefited from a return of late-night and weekend orders as Covid restrictions ease.
- “That went away last year. It’s coming back this year,” the chief executive said on “Mad Money.”
(3) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer breaks down fitness-related stocks, advises taking a small position in Planet Fitness (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/07/22/jim-cramer-breaks-down-fitness-related-stocks-advises-taking-a-small-position-in-planet-fitness.html)
“Mad Money” host Jim Cramer on Thursday discussed potential investment opportunities in fitness-related stocks, such as Peloton, Planet Fitness and Mark Wahlberg-backed F45.
Ticker: PTON [Battle ground stock – stay away], PLNT [can buy a small portion now], FXLV [Cramer likes the stock. blessing to buy for speculation but leave room if it gets hit off]
(4) Executive Interview: AEP CEO on the continued impact of remote work, clean energy transition and hiring workers (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/07/22/aep-ceo-on-impact-of-remote-work-clean-energy-transition-hiring-workers.html)
American Electric Power Chairman, CEO and President Nick Akins joined CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday’s edition of “Mad Money,” discussing the business impacts of remote work and the “clean energy economy.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Lithia Motors is the ‘star of the show right now’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/22/cramers-lightning-round-lithia-motors-is-the-star-of-the-show.html)
- Radnet: “That’s a diagnostic center company that’s really good. You’ve crowd sourced the greatness there. I think you’ve done a lot of work on it. I agree with you. It’s one of those that, it’s a niche one that I’m always trying to find.”
- Asbury Automotive Group: “I like Asbury. I’m telling you, Lithia had such an unbelievable number the other day. Carvana is good. AutoNation had a good number. But Lithia is the star of the show right now. I mean, I think Lithia is great.”
- Jumia Technologies: “I don’t know. There’s something the matter with it [because] it trades the way it does. I like MercadoLibre if I’m going to be able to do that kind of business in the south. I think it’s better. Remember, I also like how eBay has turned around. And don’t forget Shopify please. I know it’s a little bit attenuated from your pick, but Shopify is amazing.”
- Inmode Ltd: “That thing has run so much. Everyone knows I love these device companies ever since I found NovoCure. Look, it’s a great company, but it’s just up a great deal. I need you to know the stock may be too high.”
Ticker: RDNT, ABG, LAD, CVNA, JMIA, EBAY, SHOP, INMO, NVCR
(6) [No Video Clip] Global toll of COVID-19
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): Tesla (TSLA), Whirlpool Corporation (WHR), Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Company Ltd. (BHVN), Celsius Holdings, Inc. (CELH)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of July 22, 2021
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from July 22, 2021 (Thursday) episode’ is closed to new replies.