- This topic is empty.
2021-07-29 at 9:06 PM #4008暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Thursday, July 29, 2021. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.
(1) Jim Cramer says Carrier is a ‘deliciously not sexy’ stock investors can get behind (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/29/jim-cramer-carrier-is-a-deliciously-not-sexy-stock-for-investors.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer highlighted the stock of Carrier Global after the company beat expectations in its second quarter report.
- “We spend a lot of time focused on exciting companies … but you know what it’s often easier to make good money from boring companies like Carrier,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- “Unlike Robinhood, Carrier is deliciously not sexy,” he said.
Ticker: CARR, AGCO, ALGN, FB, PYPL, AMD,
(2) [No Video Clip] Recent price target boosts — Ticker: PYPL, FB, GOOGL, AAPL, MSFT
(3) Executive Interview: Robinhood CEO Vlad Tenev on stock’s first-day decline: ‘I’m used to being doubted’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/29/robinhood-ceo-on-stocks-first-day-fall-im-used-to-being-doubted.html)
- Robinhood CEO Vlad Tenev on Thursday sought to assuage worries about the company’s stock price decline after its initial public offering.
- “I’m used to being doubted, personally, I think, from the very beginning. We felt like underdogs here at Robinhood and, you know, we’ll see underdogs hopefully evolving into comeback kids,” he said in a “Mad Money” interview.
- “We’re building a long-term business, so you have to ignore these short-term fluctuations,” he said.
(4) Executive Interview: Agco CEO on the impact of grain prices, pent-up demand for farm equipment (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/07/29/agco-ceo-on-the-impact-of-grain-prices-pent-up-demand-for-ag-equipment.html)
“We’ve had some pent-up demand because farmers were holding back on purchases for a number of years during those lean times,” Agco CEO Eric Hansotia said while discussing the farming equipment company’s second quarter performance.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: ‘I love Lear and I love Magna’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/29/cramer-lightning-round-i-love-lear-and-i-love-magna.html)
- Maxar Technologies: “You’re in the right one … It’s the right place to be. I like that stock.”
- XL Fleet: “XL Fleet came on and then lots of negative stuff came out about them. Now it’s so low that I think it’s a decent spec.”
- On Semiconductor: “The semiconductor shortage is on companies like that one. … You’ve just got to be patient with On.”
- Lucid Group: “Lucid is so tough right now because, on the one hand, the car is about to ship … on the other hand, the company is valued at almost $40 billion. That’s an overvaluation with a terrific car. Well, that does sound a lot like Tesla … If you want to take a spec on Lucid, I’m not going to be against it, but understand the way to speculate on Tesla is to own Tesla.”
- Lear: “I love Lear and I love Magna. These are the companies you want to own right now. They’re boring and they’re good.”
- Applovin: “Morgan Stanley came out and just absolutely crushed the darned thing. I thought it was doing pretty well … Right now, the market hates specs, and when it comes to like them they’re going to buy that one.”
Ticker: MAXR, XL, ON, LCID, TSLA, LEA, APP
(6) Executive Interview: Dexcom CEO on building a body of evidence to support pipeline of technology (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/07/29/dexcom-ceo-on-building-body-of-evidence-supporting-technology-pipeline.html)
Dexcom CEO Kevin Sayer discussed advancements the company has made to help patients manage and treat diabetes.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): Diamondback Energy (FANG), Inseego Corp. (INSG), Generac Holdings (GNRC)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of July 29, 2021
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from July 29, 2021 (Thursday) episode’ is closed to new replies.