- This topic is empty.
2021-07-28 at 9:21 PM #4003暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Wednesday, July 28, 2021. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.
（１）Jim Cramer calls out the ‘Jimmy Chill contrarians’ who bet against Alphabet, AMD, and Boeing (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/28/cramer-calls-out-investors-who-bet-against-alphabet-amd-and-boeing.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer took aim at investors who were short-selling the stocks of Alphabet, AMD, and Boeing.
- “Today was a day to celebrate owning the stocks of the best companies out there – not to short them – and, of course, to mourn the short sellers who bet against them simply to be Jimmy Chill contrarians,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- “You can’t take investing personally. You’ve gotta take a page from Michael Corleone [in ‘The Godfather’] and realize when something’s strictly business,” Cramer said.
AMD, GOOGL, BA
(2) Executive Interview: Wingstop plans ghost kitchens in Manhattan as company leans on digital (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/28/wingstop-plans-ghost-kitchens-in-manhattan-as-company-leans-on-digital.html)
- Wingstop CEO Charlie Morrison announced that the chicken chain plans to open 25 company-owned locations in Manhattan.
- “We believe our model being predominantly digital works great with ghost kitchens, which will be probably half the mix of those,” he told CNBC’s Jim Cramer in an interview.
- “The key is they are kitchens available to delivery drivers through DoorDash, Uber and others, that can come in, grab the food and take it to everybody,” he said.
(3)[No Video Clip] Recapping the major tech earnings –– Ticker: AAPL, MSFT, GOOGL,
(4) [No Video Clip] Executive Interview: Rockewell Automation CEO on Q3 results, electric vehicles, tires and more (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/07/28/rockewell-automation-ceo-on-q3-results-electric-vehicles-tires-and-more.html)
Rockwell Automation CEO Blake Moret joined Jim Cramer on “Mad Money” to give an update on the electrical products company after it posted a better-than-expected performance from its most recent quarter.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Hold on to Roblox (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/28/cramer-lightning-round-hold-on-to-roblox.html)
- Roblox: “I think we’re OK. I think the last quarter, obviously, was not as good as we thought. Some people were thinking that it’s only a pandemic play. I think it’s going to snap back. I want you to hold on to it.”
- Fast Acquisition: “Tilman Fertitta [is a] heavyweight. Want to be with him, not against him. I’m OK with it.”
- Cassava Sciences: “This is a company trying to get people off of opioids, it’s one of their things … if they can succeed, it is worth double what it is. If it doesn’t, well, you know what, it’s not worth a lot, which is too hard for me. I don’t like things where it’s just all or none.”
- Endeavor Group: “Full disclosure: I guess you can say I work for Endeavor, they’re my agent. I don’t understand the valuation of the company because they’ve got all cylinders going. If you broke it up, they’ve got a lot of good stuff … [CEO] Ari Emanuel’s a really smart guy and I think that betting against him at this level is just stupid.”
- Western Digital: “Inexpensive stock. Too cheap. Like it. I also liked Micron, though, so we’ve got to be careful with my judgment.”
Ticker: RBOX, FST, SAVA, EDR, WDC, MU
(6) [No Video Clip] The impact of China’s latest crackdowns
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): Callaway Golf Company (ELY), Wynn Resorts (WYNN), EBay (EBAY), Square (SQ), Sony (SONY)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of July 28, 2021
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from July 28, 2021 (Wednesday) episode’ is closed to new replies.