- This topic is empty.
2021-09-29 at 11:28 PM #4320暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Wednesday, September 29, 2021. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.
(1) Jim Cramer says the stock market is ‘full of absurdity’ right now. Here’s why (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/29/jim-cramer-says-the-stock-market-is-full-of-absurdity-right-now.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Wednesday he’s seeing multiple signs of “absurdity” in the stock market right now.
- The “Mad Money” host said one example is the way in which the price of natural gas is, essentially, impacting the performance of technology stocks.
- “Of course, when a linkage gets this attenuated it makes you wonder if the market has completely lost its mind,” Cramer said.
(2) Executive Interview: Micron’s weaker-than-expected guidance due to its PC customers having their own part shortages, CEO says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/29/microns-weaker-than-expected-guidance-due-to-its-pc-customers-having-their-own-part-shortages-ceo-says.html)
- Micron Technology’s current-quarter revenue projections came in below Wall Street estimates.
- However, CEO Sanjay Mehrotra told CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday the memory chip maker felt confident about its business overall.
- That’s because the lower-than-expected sales guidance is a result of external factors that its computer-making customers are facing.
(3) Executive Interview: 23andMe CEO says the company’s collaboration with GSK has been more successful than anticipated (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/09/29/23andme-ceo-says-the-companys-collaboration-with-gsk-has-been-more-successful-than-anticipated.html)
23andMe CEO Anne Wojcicki joined CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday’s episode of “Mad Money,” discussing the company’s efforts around therapeutic development.
(4) Executive Interview: Affirm CEO says there is ‘a long way to go’ before fintech becomes a zero-sum game (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/29/affirm-ceo-says-there-is-a-long-way-to-go-before-fintech-becomes-a-zero-sum-game.html)
- Affirm CEO Max Levchin on Wednesday downplayed the threat of competition from other financial technology firms.
- “If you look at the demand and the actual penetration, it’s going to be a long time before we start bumping into other players and saying, ‘Well, what do you have and what do I have?’” he told CNBC’s Jim Cramer.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I’d start buying Old Republic International (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/29/cramers-lightning-round-id-start-buying-old-republic-international.html)
- HubSpot: “HubSpot is what I call a red hot. It’s one of the hottest stocks in the market. It does Salesforce-like marketing. I’d rather see you in Salesforce — more seasoned, better, not as high multiple.”
- Thoughtworks Holding: “Thoughtworks, what happens to me is I say, ’OK, well that looks a little like Autodesk. I’ve been with some people from Autodesk. It is really well run. I like that one very much.”
- Old Republic International: “What can I say. Don’t wonder and start buying. It’s the kind of stock I really like. It’s got almost 4% yield. It’s in a good business. I don’t know, someone is going to take it over one day.”
- Vishay Intertechnology: “I’ve always liked Vishay. … I like Vishay.”
- QuantumScape: “I don’t know. There’s real competition in that battery space, I mean like real competition. Let’s be a little careful out there.”
- Genworth Financial: “You know what’s going to happen with it, I think it’s going to be not great, and I would [ring the register].”
- dMY Technology Group III Inc: “It’s a blank-check company. I don’t know. This is a mystery wrapped in an enigma, and I cannot opine on that because it’s just too darn crazy.”
- Cue Health: “I’m worried about this. I’m worried about this, and not just because it goes down every day, but periodically it’s a meme stock, and that is not for me. I am not a ‘meme-ist.’”
Ticker: HUBS, TWKS, ADSK, ORI, VSH, QS, GNW, DMNY, HLTH
(6) [No Video Clip] The boring and the beautiful — Why boring is beautiful (eg. MS, JNJ, PG, MSFT)
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with Audiences): MicroStrategy Incorporated (MSTR) [Buy Bitcoin], American Eagle Outfitters (AEO)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of September 29, 2021
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from September 29, 2021 (Wednesday) episode’ is closed to new replies.