- This topic is empty.
2021-11-22 at 9:17 PM #4619暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Monday, November 22, 2021. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.
(1) Jim Cramer picks 4 stocks to look at as market rotates away from tech winners (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/22/jim-cramer-picks-4-stocks-to-look-at-as-market-rotates-away-from-tech.html)
- Wall Street appears to be shifting out of winning technology stocks into parts of the market that have lagged, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Monday.
- The “Mad Money” host detailed a strategy for investors to play the rotation that includes buying companies such as Morgan Stanley.
- “I’d rather find companies that did well in earnings season and got trampled on unjustly in the last few weeks,” he said.
Cramer’s shopping list (forgotten stocks with positive stories)- Morgan Stanley(MS) 12, Centene (CNC) 14, Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) 16 timers earnings, UPS (UPS) right level
(2) Executive Interview: Cost of shipping a container from Asia jumped over 500% since last year, Traeger Grills CEO says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/22/shipping-container-cost-from-asia-jumped-500percent-since-last-year-traeger-ceo-says.html)
- Rising shipping expenses were a major reason for Traeger Grills’ declining profit margin in its third quarter, CEO Jeremy Andrus told CNBC on Monday.
- Traeger’s average cost to ship a 40-foot container to the U.S. from Asia is almost $10,000, up from $1,500 a year ago, he said.
- “Our inventory is big and heavy … so we are particularly sensitive to transportation costs,” he said.
(3) Executive Interview: Nvidia CEO Jensen Huang discusses the chipmaker’s autonomous vehicle ambitions (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/11/22/nvidia-ceo-jensen-huang-discusses-the-chipmakers-autonomous-vehicle-ambitions.html)
In an interview that aired Monday on “Mad Money,” Jensen Huang, the CEO and founder of semiconductor giant Nvidia, discussed the company’s ambitions for autonomous vehicles.
(4) Executive Interview: Zebra Technologies CEO explains how the company helps retailers offer buy online, pick up in store (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/11/22/zebra-technologies-ceo-explains-how-the-company-helps-retailers-offer-buy-online-pick-up-in-store.html)
Zebra Technologies CEO Anders Gustafsson appeared on Monday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Hold Moderna here, but buy some more Eli Lilly (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/22/cramers-lightning-round-hold-moderna-here-but-buy-some-more-eli-lilly.html)
- Ambarella: “I think you ought to sell half right here. Honestly, look, there’s some luck involved here because the stuff that they do, I think, is a little more commodity-oriented than a lot of people believe.”
- Cano Health: “Can you believe that stock? It’s down like 30%. It’s got very good management, it’s not expensive. I actually think you should buy a little more.”
- Moderna: “I would add more to [Eli Lilly] because that’s a play on the idea that Alzheimer’s, they’ve got something. Moderna is very hard for me. It’s just a hold here. Got to go back to where it was.”
AMBA, CANO, MRNR
(6) Investors who keep selling stocks on Covid fears will get left behind, says Jim Cramer (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/22/cramer-investors-selling-stocks-on-covid-fears-will-get-left-behind.html)
- Investors who continue to sell stocks due to Covid fears are making a mistake at this point in the pandemic, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Monday.
- “If you’re dumping stocks because you’re worried about a re-ignition of Covid, you’re going to get left behind as this market grinds higher into year-end,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): Generac Holdings (GNRC) [you want to buy]
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of November 22, 2021
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from November 22, 2021 (Monday) episode’ is closed to new replies.