Mad Money: Key points from November 23, 2021 (Tuesday) episode

Home Forums Investments in the US Summary of CNBC “Mad Money” Episodes Mad Money: Key points from November 23, 2021 (Tuesday) episode

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Tuesday, November 23, 2021.  It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.

(1) Jim Cramer says buy these best-of-breed tech stocks first as Nasdaq gets hit (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/23/cramer-buy-these-best-of-breed-tech-stocks-first-as-nasdaq-gets-hit-.html)

• CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday laid out a strategy for equity investors who are trying to navigate this week’s Nasdaq Composite slide.
      • The “Mad Money” host said the first group of tech stocks to look to buy consists of Microsoft, Alphabet and Nvidia, among others.
      • “These best-of-breed stocks tend to bottom before all the others,” he said.

Making Sense of the Selling: (i)”The red-hots”: GOOGL, MSFT, NET, PANW, RBLX, AMD, NVDA; (ii) “Done well but facing competition”: V, PYPL, SQ, MA [wait 3-4 days for bottom]; (iii) guided for deceleration: BBY, DKS, WMT [slow down ahead]; (iv) the Problematics: DIS, TWLO, ZM [too late to sell]

(2) Executive Interview: HP Inc. CEO says return to the office is driving PC demand from commercial clients (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/11/23/hp-inc-ceo-says-return-to-the-office-is-driving-pc-demand-from-commercial-clients.html)

Enrique Lores, president and CEO of HP Inc., appeared on Tuesday’s episode of “Mad Money” after the company’s better-than-expected quarterly results.

Ticker: HPQ

(3) [No video clip] The rising price is right? 

(4) Executive Interview: Ex-Unilever CEO says doing nothing to stop climate change is more costly than prevention efforts (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/11/23/ex-unilever-ceo-says-doing-nothing-to-stop-climate-change-is-more-costly-than-prevention-efforts.html)

Paul Polman, the former CEO of Unilever and co-author of the new book “Net Positive,” appeared on Tuesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”

Ticker: UL

(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Only autonomous vehicle play I think about is Nvidia (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/23/cramers-lightning-round-only-autonomous-vehicle-play-i-think-about-is-nvidia.html)

• Verizon: “Yeah, you get the good dividend. It’s doing fine. It is absolutely not going to create huge wealth for you, but it’s going to create a nice stream of income. Sometimes, that’s worth it.”
      • Pfizer: “Pfizer is doing so well, and I think it’s going to be doing better. Let me tell you: It is a terrific company that deserves all of the good things happening to it, because they’ve done a great job on the [Covid] vaccine.”
      • Alteryx: “I cannot believe how low this stock has gotten. This has a really great product, but these are the stocks that are out of favor that I’m warning people to hold onto because they will bounce, and then we’ll make a decision.”
      • Aurora Innovation: “This is self-driving. When we do self-driving we only think about one company and … its name is Nvidia. OK? That’s it.”
      • Arbor Realty Trust: “I won’t buy mezzanine loan companies because I don’t know what’s really inside them. I’m going to have to take a pass.”
      • Logitech: “They’ve eviscerated it, and it’s now down to $80. I cannot counsel selling this company. Its stock is just way too low, and it’s got a lot of great things in the pipe. I’m not going to tell you to sell Logitech.”
      • Keysight Technologies: “This thing has just been a rocket ship. … I would take a little bit off the table, and then you can let the rest run.”

Ticker: VZ, PFE, AYX, AUR, ABR, LOGI, KEYS

(6) Executive interview: Gap CEO defends air freight investments despite margin hit, says it’s about competing for holidays (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/24/gap-ceo-sonia-syngal-defends-air-freight-spend-to-compete-for-holidays.html)

• In a CNBC interview Tuesday, Gap CEO Sonia Syngal on Tuesday defended the apparel retailer’s air freight investment.
      • “We believe the right thing to do is compete in the holiday season to have the right stock across all four of our brands,” Syngal told “Mad Money” host Jim Cramer.
      • Gap shares tumbled in extended trading after the company’s weaker-than-expected Q3 results and changes to full-year guidance.

Ticker: GPS

Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): Caterpillar (CAT) [I like CAT very much], Paycome Software (PAYC) [wait. Be patient] , Global Payment (GPN) [need to be patient], Restaurant Brands (QSR), Monster Beverage (MNST) [very good company, I like the stock]

Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of November 23, 2021

Disclaimer

Previous episode Next Episode

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from November 23, 2021 (Tuesday) episode’ is closed to new replies.