- This topic is empty.
2022-03-14 at 10:44 PM #5138暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Monday, March 14, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Cramer says stocks may bottom sooner than expected because Wall Street is so negative (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/14/cramer-says-stocks-may-bottom-sooner-than-expected-because-wall-street-is-so-negative.html)
- “Because sentiment is already so negative, that bottom could come sooner than you’d think,” Cramer said.
- This week, investors are also watching for the Federal Reserve’s expected announcement of a quarter-percentage-point rate hike after its two-day meeting concluding Wednesday.
(2)Dutch Bros. Coffee CEO discusses opening new locations, financing growth (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/03/14/dutch-bros-coffee-ceo-discusses-opening-new-locations-financing-growth.html)
The “Mad Money” host spoke with Dutch Bros. Coffee CEO Joth Ricci on Monday’s edition of the show.
(3) Executive Interview: Honeywell CEO says suspending business in Russia won’t be a major headwind (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/14/honeywell-ceo-says-suspending-business-in-russia-wont-be-a-major-headwind.html)
- Honeywell’s decision to halt business activities in Russia following the country’s invasion of Ukraine is unlikely to cause problems for the company’s balance sheet, CEO Darius Adamczyk told CNBC on Monday.
- “It has some implications, but it’s the right thing to do, it’s a little bit north of 1% of our overall shares, and our manufacturing presence there is relatively small,” Adamczyk said in an interview on “Mad Money.”
- As for the company’s other possible headwinds, Adamczyk said that Honeywell’s supply chain and raw material costs have been manageable.
(4) Executive Interview: China’s Covid outbreak will cause ‘some disruption’ to tech supply chains, says Marvell CEO (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/14/chinas-covid-outbreak-to-disrupt-tech-supply-chains-says-marvell-ceo.html)
- Covid restrictions in Chinese tech hub Shenzhen will cause “some disruption” to supply chains, Marvell Technology CEO Matt Murphy told CNBC.
- The city of more than 17 million people is sometimes referred to as China’s “Silicon Valley.”
- China is grappling with its worst Covid outbreak since the early days of the pandemic in 2020.
Ticker: MRVL [charitable trust owns MRVL]
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Stay away from Snap here (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/14/cramers-lightning-round-stay-away-from-snap-here.html)
- Nucor Corp: “We see opportunities that we want to get ready for if the Fed raises [the interest rate] and the market comes down … Nucor’s up gigantically and we felt like bulls make money, bears make money, hogs get [slaughtered].”
- Store Capital Corp: “One of the problems with this is that I could tell you to buy it, or I could say, ‘buy Realty Income,’ which I like very much … I see no necessary bottom in these, so I’ve got to say not yet.”
- Snap Inc: “When [Square parent Block] crushes the numbers and stock goes down, Snap, which didn’t crush the numbers, it’s going down even more. I say no to owning Snap.”
- Scotts Miracle-Gro Co: “What can I say, that’s an inexpensive stock … I was going to recommend that you buy Lowe’s, because they had a dynamite quarter.”
- Enterprise Products Partners LP: “This one has a yield … that I like very much. It’s right in the center of all the stuff I like down in Houston, and down in Texas in general, and I got to tell you, it could beat the numbers.”
Ticker: NUE, STOR, SNAP, SMG, EPD
(6) [No Video Clip] Cramer advises investors not to buy stocks in Russia or China (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/03/14/cramer-advises-investors-not-to-buy-stocks-in-russia-or-china.html)
The “Mad Money” host explained why investors should avoid owning stocks in Russia or China in Monday’s edition of the show.
Ticker: JD, PDD, BABA
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): Kimberly-Clark Corporation (KMB), eBay Inc. (EBAY)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of March 14, 2022
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from March 14, 2022 (Monday) episode’ is closed to new replies.