- This topic is empty.
2022-03-15 at 10:07 PM #5146暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Tuesday, March 15, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Cramer says the stock market is unusually fragile, use rallies to raise cash (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/15/cramer-says-the-stock-market-is-unusually-fragile-use-rallies-to-raise-cash.html)
- Jim Cramer advised investors on Tuesday to use rallies as an opportunity to sell and better handle volatility in the currently tumultuous market.
- “When things look really horrible and we’ve been down for days and days and days, you don’t need to despair, you just need to be more clever,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(2) Executive Interview: Cyberattacks are on the rise as hackers use Russia-Ukraine war as a distraction, CrowdStrike CEO says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/15/crowdstrike-ceo-cyber-crime-up-as-hackers-use-ukraine-war-as-distraction.html)
- Online hackers have been more active since Russian forces invaded neighboring Ukraine in late February, according to CrowdStrike CEO George Kurtz.
- “Everyone is looking at nation-state actors, everyone is talking about Ukraine and Russia, as they should be,” he said.
- “But the e-crime actors are looking at that as a distraction and ramping up their activities and stealing more money as the days go on,” he added.
Ticker: CRWD [only stock doing well in investing club]
(3) Off-the-Chart: Charts suggest the S&P 500 is poised for a short-term bounce, says Jim Cramer (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/15/cramer-charts-suggest-the-sp-500-is-poised-for-a-short-term-bounce.html)
- Technical analyst Carolyn Boroden thinks the S&P 500 may soon see a short-term rally, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Tuesday.
- There’s a “real possibility that that bounce started today,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- However, Boroden views the rally more as an opportunity to raise cash and reposition a portfolio, he said.
(4) [No Video Clip] calls with audience — Centene Corporation (CNC), Mission Produce (AVO), Owens & Minor (OMI), First Horizon Corporation (FHN)
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Bausch Health is a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/15/cramers-lightning-round-bausch-health-is-a-buy.html)
- SoFi Technologies Inc: ”[CEO] Anthony Noto is not a loser, he is a winner and he will get this thing going. It is very low at $8 and yet I like it.”
- Zim Integrated Shipping: “It’s just got a lot of earnings power … I thought that the rates would’ve gone down by now, and they’re not, and I think Zim’s winning.”
- Zebra Technologies Corp: “The stock has been one day down after another. It does not make sense to me. The company had a good quarter.”
- Dominion Energy Inc: “I think Dominion’s terrific, it’s got actual growth.
- Bausch Health Companies Inc: “Buy.”
- C3.ai Inc: “I’m not recommending it. … Again, these companies that don’t make money, people want nothing to do with.”
- QuantumScape Corp: “There’s dozens of companies in this same space, and I just don’t think QuantumScape fits my depiction of companies that make something for a profit and return some to you.”
Ticker: SOFI, ZIM, ZBRA, D, BHC, AI, QS
(6) Jim Cramer gives his take on deescalating current geopolitical tensions (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/03/15/jim-cramer-gives-his-take-on-deescalating-current-geopolitical-tensions.html)
The “Mad Money” host explained his thoughts on deescalating current geopolitical tensions, including Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): Macy’s (M) [stay long and buy more], The Boston Beer Company (SAM) [buy Coca-Cola (KO) or Molson Coors (TAP)], Weber (WEBR), Netflix (NFLX) [still be careful], UPS (UPS) [Charitable trust has been seller], Eli Lily (LLY) [favorite stock, owned by charitable trust]
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of March 15, 2022
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from March 15, 2022 (Tuesday) episode’ is closed to new replies.