- This topic is empty.
2022-03-16 at 9:07 PM #5155暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Wednesday, March 16, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Own companies that are ‘built to last’ instead of worrying about the Fed, Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/16/cramer-own-companies-built-to-last-instead-of-worrying-about-fed.html)
- Investors should stop worrying about the Federal Reserve’s moves and focus on maintaining a portfolio of strong companies instead, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Wednesday.
- “You don’t need to parse every single word from the Fed if you’re buying stocks of good companies that are built to last,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(2) Executive Interview: American Express CEO says the shift to remote work made a new segment of business travelers (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/16/american-express-ceo-remote-work-shift-made-new-business-travel-segment.html)
- American Express expects remote workers to create new demand for business travel, CEO Steve Squeri told CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday.
- “You’re going to have, I believe, a lot more internal travel where colleagues and employees will come into the headquarters to be with their team for a few days,” Squeri said.
(3) Off-the-Chart: Charts suggest the Nasdaq 100 and S&P 500 could be days away from bottoming, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/16/charts-suggest-the-nasdaq-100-and-sp-500-could-be-days-away-from-bottoming-jim-cramer-says.html)
- Legendary chartist Tom DeMark thinks key U.S. stock market indexes could be days away from reaching a bottom, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Wednesday.
- DeMark and his team specifically looked at the S&P 500 and Invesco QQQ Trust.
- “What we’re looking at right now could be premature buying,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(4) SentinelOne CEO says the Russia-Ukraine war is making existing ‘cyber chaos’ even worse (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/03/16/sentinelone-ceo-says-the-russia-ukraine-war-is-making-existing-cyber-chaos-even-worse.html)
Tomer Weingarten, CEO and co-founder of the cybersecurity startup SentinelOne, appeared on Wednesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I’m against the bears on Crocs (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/16/cramers-lightning-round-im-against-the-bears-on-crocs.html)
- Crocs Inc. (Crox): “I’m going … against the bears.”
- Nutrien Ltd (NTR): “If you still like that segment, I was just — [AGCO Corporation] or [Deere & Co], which I think is going to burrow its way through $400 [per share].”
- Coterra Energy Inc: “It’s got a 9% yield, it’s 50% natural gas, 50% oil. That’s the mix that you want.”
Ticker: CROX, NTR, CTRA
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer says Wednesday’s rally could last if the U.S. ups pressure on Russia to end the war (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/03/16/jim-cramer-says-wednesdays-rally-could-last-if-the-us-ups-pressure-on-russia-to-end-the-war.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer gave his thoughts on Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, what actions the U.S. could take to help end the war and how it all relates to Wednesday’s market rally.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): Qualcomm (QCOM), Boeing (BA)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of March 16, 2022
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from March 16, 2022 (Wednesday) episode’ is closed to new replies.