- This topic is empty.
2022-03-17 at 9:55 PM #5164暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Thursday, March 17, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Keep trusting money-making companies through market turbulence, Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/17/cramer-keep-trusting-money-making-companies-through-market-turbulence.html)
- Investors need to keep their eyes on the prize by choosing companies with tangible results and tuning out the outside noise, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Thursday.
- “Stay out of the crosshairs of the young, money-losing stocks — many of which should never have come public and came way too early — and instead just find some solid, tangible companies,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Ticker: WSM , ENVD,HON, LLY,
(2) Executive Interview: Kay Jewelers parent Signet expects to keep taking market share, investing in growth, says CEO (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/17/signet-expects-to-keep-taking-market-share-investing-in-growth-says-ceo.html)
- Signet Jewelers expects to further expand its market share in the coming years, CEO Gina Drosos told CNBC on Thursday.
- She said the company’s successful transformation has made those ambitions realistic.
- “What I think is very exciting is we now have the financial fitness to invest in our business consistent and to drive share gains over time,” she told Jim Cramer.
(3) Jim Cramer says investors should buy these 11 recently-boosted dividend stocks (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/17/jim-cramer-says-investors-should-buy-these-11-recently-boosted-dividend-stocks.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday offered investors a list of dividend stocks whose yields recently increased, that he believes buyers should add to their portfolio.
- “You want bountiful dividends that are also safe, and the best way to determine a dividend’s safety is by searching for the companies that have recently raised their payouts,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Devon Energy (DVN), Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD), Coterra Energy (CTRA), Halliburton (HAL) , Tractor Supply (TSCO), Best Buy (BBY), Dollar General (DG), NXP Semiconductor (NXPI), Prologics (PLD), Wells Fargo (WFC), American Express (AXP)
(4) Executive Interview: Williams-Sonoma CEO says hybrid work is here to stay (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/03/17/williams-sonoma-ceo-says-hybrid-work-is-here-to-stay.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer interviewed Williams-Sonoma CEO Laura Alber on Thursday’s “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Ralph Lauren is a better stock than Canada Goose (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/17/cramers-lightning-round-ralph-lauren-is-a-better-stock-than-canada-goose.html)
- Alphabet Class A: “My Charitable Trust just bought some, it’s great.”
- Canada Goose Holdings Inc: “I see you with Canada’s, and I raise you with Ralph Lauren. That’s the better one to own.”
- Sturm Ruger & Company Inc: “I am a hunter, but I don’t usually recommend gun stocks, just because I don’t think it’s right to. … It’s a tough call for me.”
- Carnival Corp: “If I have to buy one, I’ll do [Norwegian Cruise Lines], because I think that [chief executive] Frank Del Rio has done a remarkable job, but at the same time … I’d rather own the worst airline than the best cruise line.”
- Western Union Co: “They’re doing some very good management. I’m not going to fight you if you want to buy some.”
- Roblox Corp: “I think it’s a great concept, but you know what, the market is saying I am wrong, and I am not going to disagree with the market.”
- Omega Healthcare Investors Inc: “They’re the one I want to own in that group.”
Ticker: GOOGL, GOOS, RGR, CCL, WU,RBLX, OHI
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer explains why Fed press conferences should follow a corporate quarterly earnings call structure (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/03/17/jim-cramer-explains-why-fed-press-conferences-should-follow-a-corporate-quarterly-earnings-call-structure.html)
The “Mad Money” host on Thursday gave his take on the Federal Reserve’s press conferences and why a restructuring could make them more efficient.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): Bumble (BMBL) [have great concepts, endorse buying it, long term idea], Amazon (AMZN) [it does not matter buying before or after the split], SONOs (SONO), AGCO (AGCO) [cannot recommend anything other than DEER], Chevron (CVX)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of March 17, 2022
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from March 17, 2022 (Thursday) episode’ is closed to new replies.