- This topic is empty.
2022-03-18 at 10:01 PM #5171暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Friday, March 18, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Cramer’s week ahead: ‘I’m begging you’ to sell stocks of unprofitable companies (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/18/cramers-week-ahead-sell-stocks-of-unprofitable-companies.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Friday previewed next week’s earnings schedule and said investors should use it as a chance to offload unprofitable companies from their portfolios.
- “If you still own the stocks of unprofitable companies … I’m begging you to use this chance, start by today, to do some selling,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(2) Executive Interview:Vacasa CEO says homeowners who work with the company earn ‘on average 20% more’ in first year (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/03/18/vacasa-ceo-says-homeowners-who-work-with-the-company-earn-on-average-20percent-more-in-first-year.html)
The “Mad Money” host spoke with Vacasa CEO Matt Roberts on Friday’s edition of the show.
(3) Off-the-Chart: Cramer explains why veteran technical analyst Larry Williams sees a bull market for these three stocks (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/18/cramer-explains-why-veteran-technical-analyst-larry-williams-sees-a-bull-market-for-these-three-stocks.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Friday broke down fresh technical analysis from veteran chartist Larry Williams, whose proprietary market indicators suggest that Google-parent Alphabet, Amazon and Coca-Cola are stocks to watch for.
- “Right now, the charts as interpreted by Larry Williams, suggest we’ve got some bullish action coming in Google, Amazon and Coca-Cola. My view? I wouldn’t bet against him,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Ticker: GOOGL [bought more for the Charitable Trust at the dip], AMZN [more room for a run], KO [KO could continues to rally]
(4) These five newly public stocks could be great additions to your portfolio, according to Jim Cramer (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/18/these-five-newly-public-stocks-could-be-great-additions-to-your-portfolio-according-to-jim-cramer.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Friday offered a list of five newly-public stocks he believes investors should add to his portfolio.
- “If you’re willing to be disciplined in your approach, you’ve got my permission to sift among the rubble of last year’s IPOs and SPAC mergers,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Five that stands out: Hayward Holdings (HAYW), MarketWise (MKTW) [pure value play, good entry points], RSG Specilyty Group holdings (RYAN), Sovos Bands (SOVO) , Vividseats (SEAT)
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Hims & Hers Health is not a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/18/cramers-lightning-round-hims-hers-health-is-not-a-buy.html)
- Hims & Hers Health Inc: “Hims & Hers lose money … I’m not recommending stocks that are losing a lot of money.”
- Two Harbors Investment Corp: “I’m not going there. We’ve seen a lot of companies like that. … I’m not playing.”
- Shell Midstream Partners LP: ”[Enterprise Product Partners], that’s the best one if you want to be in that group now.”
- Healthcare Realty Trust Inc: “I thought [the company’s merger with Healthcare Trust of America] made a lot of sense. … I like it.”
- DraftKings Inc: ”[Kynikos Associates founder] Jim Chanos says it’s a great short. I think the time to short the stock was much, much higher.”
- Gilead Sciences Inc: “I know it looks very, very cheap. But you know what, that’s not why we buy drugs stocks. We buy drug stocks because they’ve got growth, and Gilead has none.”
Ticker: HIMS, TWO, SHLX, HR, DKNG, GILD
(6) [No Vide Clip] Difference a Week Makes
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): Lockheed Martin (LMT) [buy], Lulu Lemon (LULU), Unify Software (U)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of March 18, 2022
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from March 18, 2022 (Friday) episode’ is closed to new replies.