- This topic is empty.
2022-04-07 at 8:54 PM #5285暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Thursday, April 7, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Be conservative with FAANG stocks as anticipated Fed rate hikes spurn a market pivot, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/07/be-conservative-with-faang-stocks-as-anticipated-fed-rate-hikes-spurn-a-market-pivot-jim-cramer-says.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Thursday that he expects the market to pivot to a bull market for recession-proof stocks rather than expensive growth names.
- When the Federal Reserve decides to combat an “inflationary spiral with higher [interest] rates, you’re not supposed to buy expensive growth stocks,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Ticker: AMZN, LLY [CT] [ABT- sold recently], CAG CHD, FB & GOOGL are the only GAANG names consider here, TGT
(2) Executive Interview: Berkshire’s large stake in HP ‘exemplifies’ Best Buy’s optimistic view, CEO says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/07/berkshires-large-stake-in-hp-exemplifies-best-buys-optimistic-view-ceo-says.html)
- Berkshire Hathaway’s roughly $4.2 billion investment in HP supports Best Buy’s viewpoint that consumer demand for upgrades to their technology will sustain, chief executive Corie Barry told CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday.
- “I can’t tell you what [Berkshire CEO] Warren Buffet’s thinking, but I think his investment exemplifies our general point, which is, people are going to use technology more than ever, and they’re going to want to upgrade technology more than ever,” Barry said in an interview on “Mad Money.”
(3) Jim Cramer says one of these golf stocks is a buy, the other is a long shot (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/04/07/jim-cramer-says-one-of-these-golf-stocks-is-a-buy-the-other-is-a-long-shot.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday’s “Mad Money” explained his thoughts on two golf companies and whether investors should buy their stock .
Ticker: ELY, GOLF
(4) Executive Interview: Conagra CEO says in-home eating has remained strong as inflation soars (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/04/07/conagra-ceo-says-in-home-eating-has-remained-strong-as-inflation-soars.html)
The “Mad Money” host spoke with Conagra Brands CEO Sean Connolly on Thursday’s episode of the show.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I can’t recommend UiPath (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/07/cramers-lightning-round-i-cant-recommend-uipath.html)
- ACM Research Inc: “It’s got a very cool technology. … I’m not going to bless it, but I’m not going to tell you to sell it.”
- UiPath Inc: “This is a great company and a bad stock, what can I say? We’re not recommending stocks that have gigantic losses anymore. We just can’t.”
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc: “This company is run by this guy, [CEO] Steve Scherr. He was just a genius at Goldman Sachs. I can’t wait to have him on our show.”
Ticker: ACMR, PATH, HTZ,
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer gives his thoughts on Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway initiating a major stake in HP Inc (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/04/07/jim-cramer-gives-his-thoughts-on-warren-buffetts-berkshire-hathaway-initiating-a-major-stake-in-hp-inc.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer offered his thoughts on Berkshire Hathaway’s purchase of nearly 121 million shares of HP on Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
Other Stock Discussed (call with audiences): Starbucks (SBUX), Dick’s Sporting Goods (DKS), Pool (POOL)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of April 7, 2022
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from April 7, 2022 (Thursday) episode’ is closed to new replies.