- This topic is empty.
2022-05-15 at 12:39 AM #5482暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Friday, May 13, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Cramer’s week ahead: Retail giants report earnings, stay away from ‘toxic’ stocks (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/13/cramers-week-ahead-retail-giants-report-earnings-stay-away-from-toxic-stocks.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Friday that he’s breathing a sigh of relief as beaten-down stocks ‘have already taken enough hits,’ allowing investors to trade in a safer environment next week – though they still need to tread carefully.
- “Many stocks have finally come down to the point where it’s safe to be constructive, as long as you stay away from the most toxic areas, so I’m breathing a sigh of relief here,” the “Mad Money” host said.
[Charitable trust owns Walmart, Cisco]
(2) Executive Interview: Hostess CEO talks cost headwinds, pricing strategy (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/05/13/hostess-ceo-talks-cost-headwinds-pricing-strategy.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Hostess Brands CEO Andy Callahan on Friday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(3) Executive Interview: Utz CEO: Our supply is ‘pretty secure’ through 2022 (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/05/13/utz-ceo-our-supply-is-pretty-secure-through-2022.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Utz Brands CEO Dylan Lissette on Friday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(4) Executive Interview: Zebra CEO says freight costs have moderated, component shortages still a headwind (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/13/zebra-ceo-says-freight-costs-have-moderated-component-shortages-still-a-headwind.html)
- Zebra Technologies chief executive Anders Gustafsson told CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Friday that while the company has seen freight costs come down, shortages of components like semiconductor chips continue to cause issues.
- “Over the past two years, we’ve seen kind of a migration of some of the issues. Now, it started off with freight being the issue that we talked about, the cost that we incurred, that has moderated,” the CEO said.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: BigCommerce is not a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/13/cramers-lightning-round-bigcommerce-is-not-a-buy.html)
- Tellurian Inc: “For younger people out there, listen to me. I want you to spend five bucks and buy this.”
- BigCommerce Holdings Inc: “I can’t play ball on that one.”
- Block Inc: “They did a very good job [in their latest quarter].”
- Regal Rexnord Corp: “I’m not backing away, I think it’s a good one. I would be a buyer.”
- Prologis Inc: “These guys are the right price, you’ve got to buy.”
Ticker: TELL, BIGC, SQ [buy, buy, buy], RRX, PLD
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer explains why the Charitable Trust is swapping out of Boeing (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/05/13/jim-cramer-explains-why-the-charitable-trust-is-swapping-out-of-boeing.html)CNBC’s Jim Cramer explained why the Charitable Trust is swapping out of Boeing and what lesson investors should take from that move in Friday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
AAPL [becomes a bargain], MU, GOOGL [it is a steal], BA [it’s been a nightmare, I don’t want to tie up my charitable trust monies with Boeing anymore]
Other Stock Discussed (call with audiences): Dollar General (DG) [good one to own], Microsoft (MSFT), Lululemon (LULU)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of May 13, 2022
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from May 13, 2022 (Friday) episode’ is closed to new replies.