- This topic is empty.
2022-05-23 at 10:57 PM #5512暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Thursday, May 19, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Jim Cramer predicts these 5 Charitable Trust holdings will rebound ‘after the smoke clears’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/19/jim-cramer-predicts-these-5-charitable-trust-holdings-will-rebound-after-the-smoke-clears.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday told investors that he’s optimistic that stocks of “amazing businesses” will make a comeback once the stock market faces better conditions,.
- “As much as I can recite the negatives about these five stocks in my sleep, I remain unshakable in my belief that after the smoke clears, they will be higher, not lower,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Ticker: AAPL, NVDA, COST, AMD, GOOGL
(2) Executive Interview: The U.S. can move ‘completely off Russian fuels’ in short amount of time, Constellation CEO says (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/05/19/the-us-can-move-completely-off-russian-fuels-in-short-amount-of-time-constellation-ceo-says.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Constellation Energy CEO Joe Dominguez on Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(3) Jim Cramer says investors should have these four defense stocks on their shopping lists (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/19/jim-cramers-list-of-four-investable-defense-stocks.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Thursday that he’s bullish on the defense industry and has four stocks in mind that he believes are investable.
- “The Russian invasion of Ukraine is a game-changer for the defense industry, and you’d really have to be clueless not to notice,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Ticker: RTX, LMT, AVAV, NOC
(4) Executive Interview: Palo Alto Networks CEO on White House’s warnings of Russian cyberattacks: ‘They know something’ (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/05/19/palo-alto-networks-ceo-on-white-houses-warnings-of-russian-cyberattacks-they-know-something.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Palo Alto Networks CEO Nikesh Arora on Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I am fine with Cloudflare (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/19/cramers-lightning-round-i-am-fine-with-cloudflare.html)
- SoFi Technologies Inc: “I think it’s [at a] bottom here. I really do.”
- PLBY Group Inc: “This company’s losing money. … I don’t want to touch money losers.”
- DraftKings Holdings Inc: “I know if California and Florida come on, you’re going to say why not buy it at $14, but there’s a lot of capacity in that industry.”
- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd: “I can not have them hurt our viewers anymore.”
- Cloudflare Inc: “The business is very good. … I am fine with Cloudflare.”
Ticker: SOFI, PLBY, DKNG, BABA, NET
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer says Fed’s Jay Powell needs to raise interest rates dramatically — there’s ‘no time like the present’ (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/05/19/jim-cramer-says-feds-jay-powell-needs-to-raise-interest-rates-dramatically-theres-no-time-like-the-present.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money” explained why he believes Federal Reserve Chair Jay Powell needs to take a dramatic interest rate hike at the Fed’s next meeting.
Other Stock Discussed (call with audiences): Kroger (KR), QUALCOMM Incorporated (QCOM) [decent risk-rewards], Union Pacific (UNP), Cummins (CMI)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of May 19, 2022
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from May 19, 2022 (Thursday) episode’ is closed to new replies.