- This topic is empty.
2022-06-06 at 11:17 PM #5554暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Monday, June 6, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Jim Cramer says to buy the dip in oil stocks, stay away from everything else (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/06/cramer-buy-the-dip-in-oil-stocks-stay-away-from-everything-else.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Monday said the only stocks investors should be buying the dip on are oil names.
- “I want to be kind to this market and tell you it’s the same old buy the dips game plan. But in reality, the only dip that can be bought right now, at least, is the dip in oil,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Ticker: AAPL, AFRM, TWTR, DIDI, KWEB
(2) Executive Interview: ServiceNow CEO says current economic downturn ‘is not even close’ to 2008 crisis (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/06/servicenow-ceo-current-economic-downturn-not-even-close-to-2008-crisis.html)
- ServiceNow Chief Executive Bill McDermott told CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Monday that he doesn’t expect the current economy to undergo a market downturn like the 2008 financial crisis.
- “This is not even close to 2008. In 2008, I was with a company where we lost a billion euros in pipeline in a day. That was a crisis,” McDermott said in an interview on “Mad Money.”
(3) Executive Interview: Twilio plans to focus on becoming a profitable company in 2023, CEO says (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/06/06/twilio-plans-to-focus-on-becoming-a-profitable-company-in-2023-ceo-says.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Twilio CEO Jeff Lawson on Monday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(4) Executive Interview: CrowdStrike CEO discusses ransomware ‘lock-and-leak’ operations (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/06/06/crowdstrike-ceo-discusses-ransomware-lock-and-leak-operations.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with CrowdStrike CEO George Kurtz on Monday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Realty Income is a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/06/cramers-lightning-round-realty-income-is-a-buy.html)
- Energy Transfer LP: “I thought I’d never say this, but ET, it’s time to come home. It’s worth owning, because that whole group is going up and going up big.”
- Realty Income Corp: “That’s a terrific company. I would buy that one.”
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services Ltd: “I’m going to have to say I missed it, and I’m moving on.”
- Camping World Holdings Inc: “I [am] with [CEO Marcus] Lemonis versus the shorts.”
- Ryder System Inc: “If you want trucking, I’m going to send you to ArcBest.”
- UWM Holdings Corp: “I’m going to have to say no to that one, even though it looks very cheap.”
Ticker: ET, O, ZIM, CWH, R, UWMC
(6) [No Vide Clip] Cramer says unprofitable tech stocks will remain ‘incredibly tough to own’ (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/06/06/cramer-says-unprofitable-tech-stocks-will-remain-incredibly-tough-to-own.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer said that he expects unprofitable tech names to be unattractive investments until the Federal Reserve stops tightening the economy in Monday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
Other Stock Discussed (call with audiences): Shopify (SHOP) [minus 74% in the last six months, but still expensive], Ford (F), Coinbase (COIN) [no]
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of June 6, 2022
- Google Podcast (Sound)
- Internet Archive (Video & Texts per minute）
- The Street – Mad Money Recap
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from June 6, 2022 (Monday) episode’ is closed to new replies.