- This topic is empty.
2022-06-07 at 9:13 PM #5561暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Tuesday, June 7, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Cramer greenlights beaten-down tech stocks, says Target’s inventory woes suggest inflation is peaking (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/07/cramer-greenlights-tech-stocks-says-target-news-suggests-inflation-is-peaking.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday gave investors his blessing to consider purchasing beaten-down tech stocks after Target’s latest quarter indicated good news for the Federal Reserve’s fight against inflation.
- “The real greenlight here is on the beaten down tech. … They might deserve a bit of a resurgence if they have profits and a total romp if they have buybacks and dividends,” he said.
Ticker: AVGO, CRM [charitable trust owns CRM], TGT, SJM, LLY, DVN, CTRA [oil is still buy]
(2) Executive Interview: Lyft plans to build a hybrid network of autonomous and driver vehicles, co-founder says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/07/lyft-plans-to-build-a-hybrid-network-of-autonomous-and-driver-vehicles-co-founder-says.html)
- Lyft’s vehicle fleet will remain largely commandeered by drivers even as the company continues to develop its autonomous driving capabilities, co-founder and president John Zimmer told CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday.
- “It’ll do five percent of the trips. 95% of the time you’re going to rely on a rideshare driver. So that’s all going to happen within the Lyft network, and we’ll scale up with our autonomous partners,” he said.
(3) Executive Interview: E.L.F. Beauty CEO discusses pricing strategy, navigating supply chain snags in China (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/06/07/elf-beauty-ceo-discusses-pricing-strategy-navigating-supply-chain-snags-in-china.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with E.L.F. Beauty CEO Tarang Amin on Tuesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(4) Executive Interview: Broadcom CEO on stock buyback and dividends, future acquisitions (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/06/07/broadcom-ceo-on-stock-buyback-and-dividends-future-acquisitions.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Broadcom CEO Hock Tan on Tuesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Enbridge is a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/07/cramers-lightning-round-enbridge-is-a-buy.html)
- Blackline Inc: “They’re losing money. … We can just not go with it.”
- Enbridge Inc: “That is exactly what you should be buying.”
- AxoGen Inc: “It’s a medical device, and I think you have to stick with tried and true. .. Johnson & Johnson.”
- MetLife Inc: “I’m going to have to say yes to that, even as I’m not a great fan of the insurers. … That is too cheap a stock.”
- Bridge Investment Group Holdings: “We don’t really know what they do. … Pass, because there’s too much room for error.”
- Farfetch Ltd: “I say, buy Target down here.”
Ticker: BL, ENB [buy buy buy], AXGN [I like JNJ], MET , BRDG, FTCH [buy TGT]
(6) Executive Interview: Palo Alto Networks CEO says 1,300 to 1,500 companies on average are held to ransom in a year (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/06/07/palo-alto-networks-ceo-says-1300-to-1500-companies-on-average-are-held-to-ransom-in-a-year.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Palo Alto Networks CEO Nikesh Arora on Tuesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
Other Stock Discussed (call with audiences): Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. (BBBY) [not recommend]
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of June 7, 2022
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from June 7, 2022 (Tuesday) episode’ is closed to new replies.