- This topic is empty.
2022-07-04 at 11:05 PM #5659暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Thursday, June 30, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) The crypto collapse shows the Fed’s job is ‘almost complete’ against inflation, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/30/cramer-feds-inflation-battle-is-nearly-done-with-collapse-in-crypto.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday said that the rapid slide in the cryptocurrency market shows that the Federal Reserve is making progress in its arduous struggle to tamp down inflation.
- “There is one front in the war on inflation that’s been an outstanding total victory for the Fed, and that’s the battle against financial speculation,” he said.
(2) [No Video Clip] Executive Interview: Watch Jim Cramer’s full interview with Constellation Brands CEO Bill Newlands (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/06/30/watch-jim-cramers-full-interview-with-constellation-brands-ceo-bill-newlands.html)
The “Mad Money” host interviewed Constellation Brands CEO Bill Newlands on Thursday’s episode of the show.
(3) Jim Cramer says investors can hide in these three recession-proof packaged food stocks (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/30/jim-cramer-says-investors-can-hide-in-these-three-recession-proof-packaged-food-stocks.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday gave investors three options for packaged food stocks they can seek refuge in, as the stock market continues to seesaw.
- “The food stocks can become recession-proof safe-havens. But you have to be selective, which means sticking with the winners that we know are doing well,” he said.
Ticker: CPB, K, GIS
(4) Interview: Former NEC Director Gary Cohn says the U.S. needs to ‘dominate’ the semiconductor chip industry (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/06/30/former-nec-director-gary-cohn-says-the-us-needs-to-dominate-the-semiconductor-chip-industry.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with former National Economic Council Director Gary Cohn on Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I like Cadre Holdings (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/30/cramers-lightning-round-i-like-cadre-holdings.html)
- Cadre Holdings Inc: “It’s a company that makes things, does stuff, sells at a profit, gives you money back. … I’m going to say it’s good. I like it.”
- Digital Turbine Inc: “I can not understand why this stock continues to go down while the earnings keep going up.”
- Chevron Corp: ”[The Investing Club] did sell some Chevron. We did trim it. … The idea that I can tell you to buy it would be conflicting with the fact that we just sold some.”
- Butterfly Network Inc: “I don’t want you in that stock.”
- Marathon Oil Corp: “I just fear that the president is really deciding that the independent refiners are to blame for a lot of our problems.”
- Transocean Ltd: “That one’s too risky.”
- Bio-Rad Laboratories: “I never understood why it doesn’t go up a lot, because it’s a very good company.”
Ticker: CDRE, APPS, CVX, BFLY, MRO, RIG, BIO
(6) [No Video Clip] Watch Jim Cramer’s message to U.S. leaders (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/06/30/watch-jim-cramers-message-to-us-leaders.html)
The “Mad Money” host outlined what steps U.S. leaders need to take to help the economy recover on Thursday’s episode of the show.
Other Stocks (Calls with audience): Airbnb (ABNB)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of June 30, 2022
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from June 30, 2022 (Thursday) episode’ is closed to new replies.