- This topic is empty.
2022-08-21 at 11:24 PM #5851暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Wednesday, August 17, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Jim Cramer says investors should take some profits with markets poised to cool off (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/17/cramer-investors-should-take-profits-with-markets-poised-to-cool-off.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday said the market could continue to stall out after Wednesday’s slump and urged investors to trim some of their positions.
- “Things can still go right. I don’t want to freak you out. I just think stocks need a cooling-off period after this miraculous run, and we’re getting one for certain,” he said.
(2) [No Video Clip] Executive Interview: Watch Jim Cramer’s full interview with Pioneer Natural Resources CEO Scott Sheffield (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/08/17/watch-jim-cramers-full-interview-with-pioneer-natural-resources-ceo-scott-sheffield.html)
The “Mad Money” host interviewed Pioneer Natural Resources CEO Scott Sheffield on Wednesday’s episode of the show.
(3) Buy these 4 off-price retailer stocks to take advantage of inventory gluts, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/17/buy-these-4-off-price-retailer-stocks-to-take-advantage-of-inventory-gluts-jim-cramer-says.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday offered a list of off-price retailer stocks investors should have on their radar.
- “There’s an inventory glut in the traditional retailers and the big chains are desperate to get rid of this stuff so they can bring in new product,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Stock & Ticker: Ollie’s Bargain Outlet (OLLI), The TJX Companies (TJX), Burlington Stores (BURL), Ross Stores (ROST)
(4) Executive Interview: Karuna CEO says he doesn’t expect company’s KarXT schizophrenia drug to lose its efficacy over time (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/08/17/karuna-ceo-says-he-doesnt-expect-companys-karxt-schizophrenia-drug-to-lose-its-efficacy-over-time.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Karuna Therapeutics CEO Steve Paul on Wednesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Waste Management is the bull’s bull (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/17/cramers-lightning-round-waste-management-is-the-bulls-bull.html)
- SIGA Technologies Inc: “It is too hot for this guy.”
- Clean Energy Fuels Corp: “It’s had a nice move. It’s time to skedaddle.”
- Waste Management Inc: “That is the bull’s bull.”
- Rivian Automotive Inc: “I don’t want you in that one. I want you to sell it. It’s up too much.”
Ticker: SIGA, CLNE, WM, RIVN
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer says these three retail stocks are underrated (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/08/17/jim-cramer-says-these-three-retail-stocks-are-underrated.html)
The “Mad Money” host explained why he believes shares of Lowe’s, Home Depot and Target should be higher on Wednesday’s episode of the show.
Ticker: LOW, HD, TGT,
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): Square (SQ) [Hold on; expect volatility, further down], General Electric (GE) [Stick with it]
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of August 17, 2022
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from August 17, 2022 (Wednesday) episode’ is closed to new replies.