- This topic is empty.
2021-03-23 at 8:28 PM #3519暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Tuesday, March 23, 2021. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.
(1) Cramer says the market won’t bottom until it sees another ‘crescendo’ moment (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/23/jim-cramer-says-market-wont-bottom-until-it-sees-a-crescendo-moment.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday said the stock market won’t reach a bottom until sentiment finds a low point.
- “A year ago, we caught a weird bottom as the market experienced a changing of the guard, with the Covid winners taking over as the new leaders,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- “It might take a while before we get a crescendo this time, too,” he said.
(2) AquaBounty CEO talks bringing genetically enhanced salmon to market (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/03/23/aquabounty-ceo-talks-bringing-genetically-enhanced-salmon-to-market.html)
“This is a really exciting and historic moment for AquaBounty and it’s been almost 30 years in the making,” CEO Sylvia Wulf said in a “Mad Money” interview.
Ticker: AQB – ARK owns 12%
(3) Off-the-Chart: Cramer says Costco, Amazon, Shopify and Walmart could trade higher on an ‘Easter rally’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/23/cramer-says-easter-rally-could-mean-upside-in-these-retail-stocks.html)
- After reviewing stock analysis from noted trader Larry Williams, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said retail stocks like Amazon, Costco, Shopify and Walmart could benefit from an “Easter rally.”
- “If history’s any guide, Williams is betting that a rising April tide will be able to lift all retail ships,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- “If you’re worried about the rotation, you might want to use the rally in the essential retailers to ring the register,” he said.
Ticker: COST, AMZN, WMT, SHOP
(4) [No Video Clip] Eclipse Ventures on investments in Owlet Baby Care, other disruptive tech companies (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/03/23/eclipse-ventures-on-investing-in-disruptive-tech-companies.html)
Eclipse Venture Capital founder Lior Susan joined Jim Cramer on “Mad Money” to discuss its backing of Owlet Baby Care and give insight into its investment strategy in Silicon Valley.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Peloton, Palantir, Tellurian and more stocks (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/23/cramer-lightning-round-peloton-palantir-tellurian-and-more-stocks.html)
- Foley Trasimene Acquisition Corp.: “There are so many of these things that it’s very difficult to keep track of, and I don’t want you in them. We’re done with that era. I think we’ve got to let these stocks come down … It’s too darn hard for investors.”
- Peloton: “It’s had a big run and I’m moving on.”
- Tellurian: “It’s a terrific $2 spec. I call it a call option. It’s almost a lottery ticket, but I don’t like betting against [co-founder] Charif Souki.”
- Palantir: “I don’t think this is the time to double down … You don’t double down until something has come down significantly enough to change your [cost] basis.”
- G1 Therapeutics: “These are stocks that I never say no to anyone, provided they recognize that it’s the speculative stock in their portfolio. It is not like owning a Merck.”
Ticker: BFT, PTON, TELL, PLTR, GTHX, MRK
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with Audiences): Hoenywell (HON) [Cramer’s charitable trust trimmed position but still have a lot], ZoomVideo (ZM) [OK to put some here, if cut in half put more, do not put full position here], VF Corp (VFC), Five Below (FIVE) [don’t trade. buy more if price come down]
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of March 23, 2021.
Previous Episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from March 23, 2021 (Tuesday) episode’ is closed to new replies.