- This topic is empty.
2021-06-22 at 9:59 PM #3872暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Tuesday, June 22, 2021. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.
(1) Cramer highlights 5 ‘low-effort’ stocks for retail investors (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/22/cramer-highlights-5-low-effort-stocks-for-retail-investors.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer highlighted five stocks for retail investors to buy into without having to do too much researching.
- He pointed to shares of Ford, Costco, American Eagle Outfitters, Amazon and Apple.
- “That’s what you buy in a good environment. … In this environment, you don’t want to invest too much time and effort,” the “Mad Money” host said.
What you know stocks: Ford (F), Costco (COST), American Eagle Outfitter (AEO) [charitable trust owns it], Amazon (AMZN), Apple (AAPL)
(2) Executive Interview: Social media app Nextdoor teams with Moderna, Albertsons to boost vaccination rates in communities (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/22/social-media-app-nextdoor-teams-with-moderna-albertsons-to-boost-vaccination-rates-in-communities.html)
- Local social media app Nextdoor teamed up with Moderna and Albertsons to launch a Covid-19 vaccine map. The map will allow users to locate vaccination sites and schedule an appointment.
- “One of the things we know about neighborhoods is … finding the right influencer is the key to getting into that neighbor’s psyche and getting them to perhaps change their mind,” Nextdoor CEO Sarah Friar said.
(3) GlaxoSmithKline investor meeting could set up a buyable dip, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/22/jim-cramer-glaxosmithkline-investor-meeting-could-set-up-buyable-dip.html)
- GlaxoSmithKline’s dividend could be at risk of being slashed at an investor meeting Wednesday morning as the company looks to invest in its growth.
- “If the rumors are true and GlaxoSmithKline really takes a meat-ax to its dividend, then I think you need to be prepared for the stock to get slammed as income-oriented investors dump it,” CNBC’s Jim Cramer said.
- “But after it sells off, you could get a good buying opportunity,” the “Mad Money” host said.
GSK’s Investor Meeting — What to watch: (1) dividend, (2) new long-term forecasts for post-breakup GSK, (3) insight into the pipeline
(4) Executive Interview: CNH Industrial CEO on acquiring Raven Industries in $2.1 billion deal (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/06/22/cnh-industrial-ceo-on-acquiring-raven-industries-in-2point1-billion-deal.html)
CNH Industrial CEO Scott Wine discussed the heavy equipment manufacturer’s goals after announcing that it would acquire Raven Industries, the European maker of industrial vehicles and powertrain solutions.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Qualcomm is a buy here (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/22/cramer-lightning-round-qualcomm-is-a-buy-here.html)
- XPO Logistics: “I think XPO is an excellent company and will be even more after this spin-off. Buy, buy, buy.”
- Magna International: “I love that company so much. That’s going to be a winner no matter which of … the SPAC-car companies. They should all just higher Magna.”
- Loandepot: “It’s OK. The problem is this is a very, very commodity-oriented business, and if this is new to you and you’re just starting I’d rather you in a dividend stock, I’d rather see you in a more consistent player than Loandepot.”
- Torchlight Energy: “That’s a meme stock. It had huge volume, and then they raised money. I am actually a believer in meme stocks that have raised money because then they’re better.”
- Qualcomm: “I like Qualcomm. I like Qualcomm a lot. I think it’s a buy here.”
Ticker: XPO MGA, LDI,TRCH, QCOM
(6) [No Video Clip] About the status of labor market
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): Zoom Video (ZM) [stay long], Thermo Fisher (TMO) [mentions charitable trust owns ABT], BioNTex (BNTX)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of June 22, 2021
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from June 22, 2021 (Tuesday) episode’ is closed to new replies.