Mad Money: Key points from June 23, 2021 (Wednesday) episode

Home Forums Investments in the US Summary of CNBC “Mad Money” Episodes Mad Money: Key points from June 23, 2021 (Wednesday) episode

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Wednesday, June 23, 2021.  It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.

(1) The Fed doesn’t need to worry about the hot housing market right now, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/23/jim-cramer-fed-rate-hike-wont-fix-supply-issues-in-housing-market.html)

• “I don’t want to repeat the mistakes that led to the financial crisis,” the “Mad Money” host said.
      • “Unlike the lead-up to the great recession, homebuyers are actually solvent right now with excellent credit and strong stock portfolios,” Cramer added.
      • Cramer also said the real estate market has turned into a secular growth story amid low borrowing rates, sparse inventory and pent-up demand from millennial buyers.

(2) [No Vide Clip]  Homework — Ticker: APP

(3) [No Video Clip] Off-the-Chart — Ticker: SNAP [buy here right now ($65 –> upside potential of $80], CSX

Bottom Line: “The chartist spotted an inverse head and shoulders patter, a reliable bullish formation “, “The charts sugget that SNAPP has more room to run and CSX have more downside.”

(4) Executive Interview: Box CEO says KKR investment created opportunity for all shareholders (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/23/box-ceo-says-kkr-stake-benefits-both-short-and-long-term-investors.html)

• Box CEO Aaron Levie argued the tie-up with KKR, which gave the firm a seat on the cloud services provider’s board, opened an opportunity for shareholders who have either a short- or long-term view on the stock.
      • He added that KKR would play a role in helping to boost Box’s bottom line, execute acquisitions, launch new products and expand on the international stage.

Ticker: BOX

(5) Cramer’s lightning round: First Solar stock is going to move up (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/23/cramer-lightning-round-first-solar-stock-is-going-to-move-up.html)

• First Solar: “I think you’re in great shape. I think that stock’s going to move up.”
      • Gan Ltd: “Let’s take that idea off the table. We’ll keep it in our heads, but we’ll take it off the table. There are so many of these gambling companies right now, I don’t want to be in them. There are just too many of them.”
      • Everi Holdings: “I think you’ve got to take a little off the table. I think you’d be in good shape. That’s a nice gain. Take your cost basis out and then live to play again.”
      • Stem Inc: “We like Stem. We like what they are doing with the environment. We like what they are doing with energy. I didn’t expect it to take off as well as it did, but the market has suddenly fallen in love with this kind of stock again and I think you’re in good shape.”
      • PPG: “At this very moment, it is not going to do as well as the higher growth stocks. It just won’t.”

Ticker: FSLR, GAN, EVRI, STEM, PPG

(6) [No Video Clip] Beverage industry — Ticker: STZ

Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): IBM (IBM) [stick with them, buy more], Zynga (ZNGA)

Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of June 23, 2021

Disclaimer

Previous episode Next Episode

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from June 23, 2021 (Wednesday) episode’ is closed to new replies.