- This topic is empty.
2021-07-21 at 10:09 PM #3980暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Wednesday, July 21, 2021. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.
(1) Jim Cramer reacts to Chipotle big earnings beat: ‘Chipotle delivered’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/21/jim-cramer-reacts-to-chipotle-big-earnings-beat-chipotle-delivered.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer heralded Chipotle CEO Brian Nicoll after the company’s shares popped more than 11% on Wednesday.
- Chipotle reported a big earnings beat after the close Tuesday, including revenues that topped 2019 levels.
- “We always hear about these executives who say a crisis is a terrible thing to waste. Most of the time they’re just blowing smoke. Not Chipotle. Chipotle delivered,” Cramer said.
(2) [No Video Clip] Know your IPO — Could this recent IPO keep your portfolio in good health? Cramer’s taking a closer look at healthcare tech name Doximity and how investors should approach it.
Ticker: DOCS [no worry to pull the trigger on DOCS, very expensive and could get hit. buy on the way down]
(3) Off the Chart: Jim Cramer predicts S&P 500 ‘is done getting slammed,’ sees upside ahead (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/21/cramer-predicts-sp-500-is-done-getting-slammed-sees-upside-ahead.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer turned more positive on stocks after the market recovered from big losses.
- “The charts, as interpreted by Carolyn Boroden, suggest that the S&P 500 is done getting slammed, with more upside ahead,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- “I share Boroden’s positivity on the market in general … especially now that the recent shakeout has wrenched so many weak hands out of the market,” he said.
Take Away: S&P pulled back only 3 trading days (same correction in Jan., March, May). So meltdown is probably over. AMZN is about to ready to make a comeback.
(4) Executive Interview: Biden says what others are ‘afraid to say’ about tech, Salesforce’s Marc Benioff says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/21/salesforces-marc-benioff-biden-is-saying-true-things-about-tech.html)
- Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff brushed off concerns that the White House is being “anti-tech,” when asked by CNBC’s Jim Cramer.
- “He’s saying a lot of really smart things … He is saying some things that other people were afraid to say that are true things,” Benioff said on “Mad Money.”
- “We have a crisis of prioritization in government,” he said.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Nokia is a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/21/cramer-lightning-round-nokia-is-a-buy.html)
- Clover Health: “Why do you want to traffic in Clover? No, thank you. That’s a two-leaf clover. I don’t like their business model … go into UnitedHealth.”
- Nokia: “They’re making a comeback … at $5.80, believe it or not … Nokia’s a buy.”
- Clean Energy Fuels: “Long-term spec.”
- Plug Power: “Jimmy Chill says, ’during the first week of August, Plug Power reports, and if they screw up then I’m going to have to bring me the head of [CEO] Andrew Marsh because they have got to put up good numbers. They have to … They must put up good numbers.”
- Inseego: ”[CEO] Dan Mondor has worn me out. That has been a series of broken dreams, that stock. And I’m done with the broken-dream stocks.”
Ticker: CLDVW, UNH, NOK, CLNE, PLUG, INSG
(6) [No Video Clip] Close look at the recovering airline industry
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): Upwork (UPWK), Moderna (MRNR), Lemonade (LMND) [fine, not buy any more] , Micron (MU) [rather own AMD for a long term]
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of July 21, 2021
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from July 21, 2021 (Wednesday) episode’ is closed to new replies.