- This topic is empty.
2021-07-27 at 9:05 PM #3999暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Tuesday, July 27, 2021. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.
(1) Jim Cramer advises investors to stay the course after Tuesday’s decline (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/27/jim-cramer-investors-should-stay-the-course-after-tuesdays-decline.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer advised investors to stick to their strategies as the U.S. works toward reaching herd immunity against Covid-19.
- “A lot of the trash that was thrown away today and tonight might just turn out to be the market’s treasure once we meet herd immunity,” the “Mad Money” host said after the major U.S. indexes broke a five-day winning streak.
- “You have to remember that this prism could be temporary … but I suspect the market is in fault-finding mode,” he said.
Buy recession-proof stock such as Drugs and Utility, nor RTX, GE, MMM
MSFT [charitable trust own MSFT]
(2) Executive Interview: Mattel CEO says toy company is now ‘firmly in growth mode’ (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/07/27/mattel-ceo-says-toy-company-is-now-firmly-in-growth-mode.html)
Mattel CEO Ynon Kreiz said in a “Mad Money” interview that the toy company, which has embarked on a multi-year transformation strategy, has reached growth mode after posting its latest quarterly results.
(3) Executive Interview: UPS CEO says U.S. deliveries slowed down last quarter as economy reopened (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/27/ups-ceo-says-us-deliveries-eased-last-quarter-as-economy-reopened.html)
- U.S. deliveries slowed last quarter from a year ago as the country began to reopen from pandemic lockdowns, United Parcel Service CEO Carol Tome said on CNBC.
- Tome defended the company’s long-term plans after shares dropped 7%, despite posting a top- and bottom-line beat in the second quarter.
- “We’re projecting volume will increase in the back half of the year, not as much as what we saw in the first half because of the year over year comparisons, but volume’s going to grow,” she said.
Ticker: UPS [charitable trust owns UPS]
(4) Executive Interview: Logitech CEO Bracken Darrell sees ‘real opportunity’ in hybrid work (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/07/27/logitech-ceo-bracken-darrell-sees-real-opportunity-in-hybrid-work.html)
Logitech CEO Bracken Darrell discussed his outlook on the video collaboration space as many employers begin to call workers back into the office.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Astra Space is a good spec at the right price (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/27/cramer-lightning-round-astra-space-is-a-good-spec-at-the-right-price.html)
- GoGo: “They’re just so, so. I mean, they’ve been so, so for so long that they are definitely so, so.”
- ChargePoint: “I’d like it to be down 50%. It’s almost there. I’d buy it under $20. They are many, many companies in that industry, and they’re all trading down right now.”
- Taboola: “It’s an interesting company … It generates page views, and anything that generates page views reminds me that you should buy the stock of Trade Desk.”
- Digital Turbine: “It’s a unique company … but the problem is it sells at such a high multiple, and the multiples are being compressed right now … I don’t think that’s a great stock to be in.”
- Astra Space: “Space service … it’s too crowded, but the stock has come down. How about this: at $8 buy a little. It’s a nice spec.”
Ticker: GOGO, CHPT, TBLA, TTD, APPS, ASTR
(6) [No Video Clip] Stoc’s worst cause of death – negative CEO — sabotaging their own stock? How a stock’s leadership could be its own worst enemy
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): NIKE(NKE) [fine, charitable trust sold], Sherwin-Williams Company (SHW) [like LOW more], Tapestry (TPR)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of July 27, 2021
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from July 27, 2021 (Tuesday) episode’ is closed to new replies.