- This topic is empty.
2022-01-05 at 10:21 PM #4841暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Wednesday, January 5, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Jim Cramer names 4 tech stocks that look attractive after Nasdaq’s rough start in 2022 (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/05/cramer-4-tech-stocks-that-look-good-after-nasdaqs-rough-2022-start.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Wednesday he sees a handful of attractively priced technology stocks following a rough start to 2022.
- “You have to pick among the rubble” after the Nasdaq’s 3.5% year-to-date decline, the “Mad Money” host said.
- Cramer suggested investors look to Salesforce, Meta Platforms, Nvidia and Palo Alto Networks.
Ticker: Salesforce (CRM), Meta (FB), Palo Alto Networks (PANW), ENVIDA (NVDA),
Charitable Trust owns – NUE
(2) Jim Cramer’s 2022 forecast for the best-performing Dow stocks last year (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/05/cramers-2022-forecast-for-the-best-performing-dow-stocks-last-year.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday announced his 2022 outlook for the best-performing stocks in the Dow Jones Industrial Average last year.
- The “Mad Money” host said he expects UnitedHealth, McDonald’s and Walgreens to help power the Dow higher in 2022.
DOW 2021 Winner:  Hoe Depot (HD) (+56.2%),  Microsoft (MSFT) (+51.2%),  Goldman Sachs (GS) (+45.1%),  UnitedHealth Group (UNH) (+43.2%),  CISCO (CSCO) (+41.6%),  Chevron (CVX) (+39%),  American Express (AXP) (+35.3%),  Apple (AAPL) (+33.8%),  Wallgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) (+30.8%),  McDonalds (MCD) (+24.9%)
Charitable trust own – MSFT, MS, CSCO, CVX
(3) Jim Cramer’s 2022 forecast for the worst-performing Dow stocks in 2021 (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/05/jim-cramers-2022-forecast-for-the-worst-performing-dow-stocks-in-2021.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday broke down his 2022 outlook for last year’s worst-performing stocks in the Dow Jones Industrial.
- “There are a few comeback stories in the dogs of the Dow, but for the most part I don’t expect these dogs to have their day in 2022,” the “Mad Money” host said.
DOW 2021 Losers:  The Walt Disney (DIS) (-15%),  Verizon (VZ) (-12%),  The Boeing (BA) (-6%),  Amgen (AMGN) (-2%),  Honewell (HON) (-2%),  Merck (MRK) (2%),  VISA (V) (-1%),  Walmart (WMT) (+0.4%),  3M (MMM) (+2%),  DOW (DOW) (+2%)
Charitable trust owns – DIS, HON,
(4) Cramer: Charts suggest inflation may cool down faster than expected, boosting stocks in 2022 (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/05/jim-cramer-charts-suggest-inflation-may-cool-down-faster-than-expected.html)
On Wednesday’s episode of “Mad Money,” host Jim Cramer broke down the latest technical analysis from the lo
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Enterprise Products Partners is a winner (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/05/cramers-lightning-round-enterprise-products-partners-is-a-winner.html)
- Illumina: “Illumina is great, not just because [CNBC contributor Dr. Scott Gottlieb] is on the board. They’ve got unbelievable technology, and I love the diagnostic business. Buy Illumina.”
- Atai Life Sciences NV: “This is one that’s down so low that’s it’s now just a terrific spec, frankly. You don’t know, it’s a roll of the dice, but it’s spec and I would not sell it down here. $6, I’d be a buyer.”
- Riskified: “No, no. It IPO’d in July. That’s just an invitation to be [crushed like shares of Peloton have recently been]. If you want that security, buy NortonLifeLock. We own it for the [CNBC Investing Club] and it’s closing on a very big deal. I think that’s the one to be in.”
- Doximity: “Well, I was right for awhile. Now I’ve been wrong. I think doctors love it. Ask your doctor. They’re going to swear by it. This is not Teladoc by the way, which has been completely [crushed like shares of Peloton have recently been], if not toasted. I think that DOCS is good, but like I said, I’ve been wrong. I think it’s an indispensable product, and they make money, which to me says good growth.”
- Enterprise Products Partners: “I like EPD. You’ve got a good dividend. You’ve got growing volumes now. You’ve got solid management, yields 7.8% [at roughly $22 per share]. That is a winner. I wish [co-CEO] Jim Teague would come on. It would be great.”
- CNH Industrial: “I like that one very, very much. Anything [agriculture,] you know I like Deere. I yours too. I also like AGCO. I think that’s a winner.”
- SoFi Technologies: “Well maybe what happened … is it should never have been up there. And by the way, somebody did an unbelievable secondary and got the hell out of that thing at a really good price. I’d actually like to know more about the secondary than I would about the stock.”
Ticker: ILMN, ATAI, RSKD, DOCS, EPD
(6) [No Video Clip] Making sense of Coronavirus spread
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): Airbnb (ABNB) [low now but will go lower], Clorox (CLX) [my eyes on CLX, right right here], RH (RH) [buy tomorrow]
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of January 5, 2022
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from January 5, 2022 (Wednesday) episode’ is closed to new replies.