Mad Money: 2020年10月15日(木)の放送の要点

• このトピックは空です。
0件の返信スレッドを表示中
  • 投稿者
    投稿
      暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)
      キーマスター

2020年10月15日(木)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ&トランスクリプト(英文)が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。

Jim Cramer tells traders to be ready for a ‘buyable dip’ from sharp stock pullbacks on European coronavirus fears (https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/15/cramer-calls-pullbacks-on-europe-coronavirus-fears-are-a-buyable-dip.html)

• “On a day like today where the morning traders foolishly dump everything, you’ve got to pounce and do some buying,” CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Thursday.
      • Stocks opened lower Thursday as investors reacted to a worsening coronavirus situation in Europe, but equities later climbed off their earlier lows.
      • “This morning’s Europe inspired sell-off turned out to be the perfect buying opportunity,” the “Mad Money” host said.

Jim Cramer: Electric truck company Hyliion has a compelling story, but be patient on the stock (https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/15/jim-cramer-hyliion-has-a-compelling-story-but-be-patient-on-stock.html)

• CNBC’s Jim Cramer advised investors to hold off on buying shares of newly public electric truck company Hyliion Holdings.
      • The “Mad Money” host stressed he found the company’s story compelling but worried about its present valuation.
      • “I kind of like the story, and I think it’s worth buying if you can get the stock around $20, maybe less,” he added.

Ticker: HYLN

Cramer’s lightning round: ‘I’m not going to fight you if you like Nio’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/15/cramers-lightning-round-im-not-going-to-fight-you-if-you-like-nio.html)

• Crown Castle: “People are upset that this thing hasn’t just soared higher. I say, give it a little time. C’mon, these stocks have been great for a long time and [Elliott Management]’s in there, I’m saying buy it.”
      • SolarEdge Technologies: “If you’ve taken off your initial investment and you’re playing with house’s money, no, you keep running it. All the solar stocks are going nuts, and what can I say, they’ve got a bunch of new ones, too. First Solar’s high. But people love solar. It’s gotten economic.”
      • Sunrun: “It’s going higher. Blackstone, they offered the stock $61, $62. It’s going to be a buy. I hate recommending stocks because they’re hot. The sun’s hot. They’re hot. But they’re working.”
      • Nio: “Oh my god, Nio. OK, so Nio was down … it’s been a straight line up. Nio is the Tesla of China. I’ve been recommending Alibaba, that’s been my Chinese play. But I recognize Nio has been a hot one. I’m not going to stick my neck out, but I’m not going to fight you if you like Nio.”

Ticker: CCI, SEDG, FSLR, RUN, BX, NIO, TSLA, BABA

Stay-at-home stocks like Zoom will ‘keep roaring’ until there is a coronavirus vaccine, says Cramer (https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/15/cramer-stay-at-home-stocks-keep-roaring-without-coronavirus-vaccine.html)

• “The stay-at-home story, it’s not quitting,” CNBC’s Jim Cramer said.
      • The “Mad Money” host contended stocks such as Peloton, Zoom Video and Darden Restaurants will “keep roaring” until there is a coronavirus vaccine.
      • He added that he also sees persistent strength in the homebuilders and packaging firms such as International Paper.

Ticker: PTON, ZM, IP, WRK, FDX, CMG, DRI, SNE, MSFT, TTWO

Other Topic (no video clip): (1) Financial in Focus — Ticker: GS, MS, JPM, BAC, C, WFC;  (2) “Cramer’s exclusive with Sorrento Therapeutics CEO Dr. Henry Ji.” — Ticker: SRNE

Other Stocks discussed (calls with audiences): International Business Machines (IBM), Halliburton (HAL), StoneCo Ltd. (STNE)

本トピックに関する質問、コメントは親フォーラム「米国での投資」お役立ちフォーラムから新規トピックとしてご投稿ください。

Disclaimer

前回のエピソード 次回のエピソード

0件の返信スレッドを表示中
  • トピック「Mad Money: 2020年10月15日(木)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。