Mad Money: 2020年12月17日(木)の放送の要点

• このトピックは空です。
0件の返信スレッドを表示中
  • 投稿者
    投稿
      暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)
      キーマスター

2020年12月17日(木)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ&トランスクリプト(英文)が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。

(1) Jim Cramer says Accenture, Lennar earnings are why it’s tough to be bearish (https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/17/jim-cramer-says-accenture-lennar-earnings-are-why-its-tough-to-be-bearish.html)

• “Their quarters and their conference calls turned out to be terrific primers for what’s happening, primers for what makes it so tough to be bearish and negative right now,” CNBC’s Jim Cramer said.
      • “I came away from the Accenture conference call saying … if anything, the stock’s undervalued,” the “Mad Money” host said.
      • “Remember, we’ve spent a decade building too few homes in the wake of the financial crisis. If anything, we’ve got a housing shortage,” he said in discussing homebuilder Lennar.

Ticker: ACN, LEN

(2) Executive Interview: At Home CEO says retailer can increase its store count almost threefold (https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/17/at-home-ceo-says-retailer-can-increase-its-store-count-almost-threefold.html)

• “We are throwing off a lot of cash, but we’ve got a lot of growth in front of us,” At Home CEO Lee Bird told CNBC about the company’s growth prospects.
      • The company sees room to grow its store count from 219 to 600 locations, he said in a “Mad Money” interview.
      • “We’ve got great momentum all the way through the fourth quarter and we feel like that’s going to continue to next year,” he said.

Ticker: HOME

(3) Executive Interview: Bank of America CEO on creating wealth in underserved communities (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2020/12/17/bank-of-america-ceo-on-creating-wealth-in-underserved-communities.html)

Bank of America CEO Brian Moynihan joined Jim Cramer on “Mad Money” to discuss the banks efforts to support underserved and underbanked communities.

Ticker: BAC

(4) [No Video Clip] Interview with Veeva Systems  — Ticker: VEEV

(5) Cramer’s lightning round: DocuSign is ‘revolutionizing’ the way we buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/17/cramers-lightning-round-docusign-is-revolutionizing-the-way-we-buy.html)

• Kratos Defense: “When we recommended this stock at $9, many short sellers told me we didn’t know what we were talking about. This is a very, very good defense contractor. Lo and behold, it’s at $25 and I’m sticking with it.”
      • Mckesson: “I think they’re doing great. They’re actually the lynchpin of getting us the vaccine and I think they’re doing a very good job. I like that stock for more than just the vaccine. I think that that stock’s time has come.”
      • Spirit Airlines: “I think that when we get the vaccines, people are going to travel again. I do like some more than others. My favorite is Southwest, LUV, and then United for when we start going overseas.”
      • Kimball:Herman Miller was a big disappointment today, and that was a bit of a surprise, so I’m going to have to say I think you’re barking up the wrong tree there. I don’t want to be in that group. Frankly, I don’t mind At Home.”
      • Cisco Systems: “No, it’s fine. I keep waiting for the earnings breakout there, but the last quarter was very good and the dividend’s very good and they’ve got a lot of cash and they’re reinventing the company, so I’m fine with it.”
      • SiteOne Landscape Supply: “I like Tractor Supply, SiteOne Landscape Supply’s fine with me too, and by the way can I reiterate that Lowe’s and Home Depot are really inexpensive, even though they’ve run a lot.”
      • DocuSign: “I think it’s revolutionizing the way we buy everything. … I love it.”
      • CVS Health: “Let’s just go buy it.”

Ticker: KTOS, MCK, SAVE, LUV, UAL, KBAL, MLHR, HOME, CSCO, SITE, OTRK, DOCU, CVS

(6) [No Video Clip] Travel Boom Ahead? — Ticker : BA

Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with audiences): Tesla (TSLA) [Cramer believe in TSLA], Lumen Technology (LUMN) [don’t like it], Harley-Davidson (HOG) [like it]

参考: この日の放送に関するその他のサイトへのリンク

Disclaimer

前回のエピソード 次回のエピソード

0件の返信スレッドを表示中
  • トピック「Mad Money: 2020年12月17日(木)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。