Mad Money: January 14, 2020 (Tuesday) – Key Points

• このトピックは空です。
0件の返信スレッドを表示中
  • 投稿者
    投稿
      暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)
      キーマスター

The potential market sell-off would be ‘a terrible thing to waste’ for investors, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/14/jim-cramer-looming-market-sell-off-would-be-a-terrible-thing-to-waste.html)

• “If today’s afternoon pullback turns into a full-blown decline later this week, you need to remember that a sell-off would be a terrible thing to waste,” CNBC’s Jim Cramer said.
      • “So many companies [are] doing so well. I’d love to buy them, but at this point only on weakness,” the “Mad Money” host said.
      • “I think leaving the tariffs on until China actually follows through with its promises — since they’ve double-crossed us so many times — makes a ton of sense. [Tariff rumors] should have caused a rally, not a sell-off,” he said.

Ticker: DAL, C, JPM, WFC,

Executive Interview: Mazor Robotics $1.6 billion acquisition is ‘beginning to pay off,’ Medtronic CEO says (https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/14/medtronic-ceo-mazor-robotics-acquisition-is-beginning-to-pay-off.html)

• “It’s only beginning to pay off,” Medtronic CEO Omar Ishrak told CNBC about its 2018 $1.64 billion acquisition of surgical robots maker Mazor Robotics.
      • “We’re delighted with the results that we’re seeing and our spine business this last year — ever since I’ve been here — has had its strongest year, and the robot has played a big role in that,” he said in a “Mad Money” interview.
      • Medtronics’ minimally invasive surgical business is projected to reach $10.3 billion in the 2023 fiscal year, up from $8.5 billion the last fiscal year, with the help of robotic-assisted surgery.

Ticker: MDT

Cramer: Wall Street is finally having the reckoning on climate change it needs (https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/14/jim-cramer-wall-street-is-having-the-climate-change-reckoning-it-needs.html)

• CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Wall Street will be forever changed thanks to BlackRock CEO Larry Fink’s letter to call attention to climate change.
      • “Serious investors now are going to pay up for sustainability,” Cramer said Tuesday on “Mad Money.”
      • “Like it or not, sustainability now matters to the stock market,” he said.

Ticker: BLK

Cramer’s lightning round: Dollar General has done a ‘fantastic job’ mitigating tariffs (https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/14/cramer-lightning-round-dollar-general-did-fantastic-job-on-tariffs.html)

• Sirius XM: “It needs more car turnover. I’m going to stay bullish on it. We’ve liked it for a triple.”
      • Revance Therapeutics: “You know I think this is a great situation, however I still prefer to be a little more diversified and like Abbvie, which is buying Allergan, because, well, you want Botox. I think that’s the way to play it.”
      • Dollar General: “Dollar General has negotiated and navigated these tariffs, and they’ve done a fantastic job, better than Dollar Tree. It’s a winner.”
      • Berkshire Hathaway: “No, not a yield play. No, we don’t want that for a yield play. We’ve got tons of others that have growth for yield play. I have actually liked AT&T and Verizon as a way to do it.”
      • Park Hotels & Resorts: “I am worried about [9%] yield in that business. I’m going to say pass.”
      • Tandem Diabetes Care: “I don’t want to back away from Tandem Diabetes, but it’s frustrating.”
      • LTC Properties: “We like long-term health care, but we do not like long-term health-care stocks. Stay away.”
      • Atkore International Group: “You know, it’s just a straightforward building play and you know I’m bullish on America and I think this is a great way to play it.”

Ticker: SIRI, RVNC, ABBV, DG, DLTR, BRK.A, T, VZ, PK, TNDM, LTC, ATKR

本トピックに関する質問、コメントは親フォーラム「米国での投資」お役立ちフォーラムから新規トピックとしてご投稿ください。

Disclaimer

0件の返信スレッドを表示中
  • トピック「Mad Money: January 14, 2020 (Tuesday) – Key Points」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。