Mad Money: 2020年8月3日(月)の放送の要点

• このトピックは空です。
0件の返信スレッドを表示中
  • 投稿者
    投稿
      暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)
      キーマスター

2020年8月3日(月)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ&トランスクリプト(英文)が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。

Jim Cramer: ‘Stop saying the market makes no sense’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/03/jim-cramer-stop-saying-the-market-makes-no-sense.html)

• “When the pandemic’s out of control, you better believe the Cramer Covid-19 Index will lead us higher,” CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Monday.
      • “These companies are absolutely big enough to drag the averages with them and, amazingly, go much higher,” the “Mad Money” host said.
      • “I wish there were more to it than that, but when the virus seems unstoppable, you go back to the well and buy, regardless of valuation,” he said.

Today’s Cramer Covid-19 Top Performers (Mid Day): fastly (FSLY), Chegg (CHGG), Chewy (CHWY), Peloton (PTON), emergent (EBS), Livongo (LVGO), Zoom (ZM), Etsy (ETSY), Shopify (SHOP), The Trade Desk (TTD), Wix (WIX), Microsoft (MSFT), Nvidia (NVDA), Beyond Meat (BYND), Salesforce (CRM)

Executive Interview: Pinterest looks to implement U.S. success overseas as international user base grows (https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/03/pinterest-looks-to-carry-domestic-success-overseas-as-user-base-grows.html)

• International revenue made up 15% of Pinterest’s overall revenue in the second quarter, up from 9% a year ago, CEO Ben Silbermann said.
      • Silbermann told CNBC’s Jim Cramer the social app is “starting to see this same formula that’s working really well for businesses here in the United States also work well for advertisers around the world.”
      • The need for inspiration amid a global coronavirus pandemic is also evident after Pinterest grew its user base by 39% last quarter, he said.

Ticker: PINS

Executive Interview: Clorox posted its highest sales growth in ‘modern history’ last fiscal year, CEO says (https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/03/clorox-posted-highest-sales-growth-in-modern-history-ceo-says.html)

• Clorox posted a 24% increase in organic sales last quarter and a 10% increase in organic sales in its latest fiscal year as the company benefited from the coronavirus pandemic, CEO Benno Dorer told CNBC.
      • “We’re seeing broad-based strength, and it’s certainly in part function of the fact that our products and brands are serving so many more consumers today in the face of the pandemic,” he said in a “Mad Money” interview.
      • Dorer, who is stepping down as chief executive next month, said the company will “continue to play offense” under incoming CEO Linda Rendle.

Ticker: CLX

Cramer’s lightning round: I think Becton Dickinson is a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/03/cramers-lightning-round-i-think-becton-dickinson-is-a-buy.html)

• EHealth: “If they come back on [the show], maybe we can duke it out with what the shorts are saying versus what” CEO Scott Flanders is saying. “I’m going to invite Scott back on and we’ll find out the story with EHealth.”
      • Becton Dickinson: “You’ve got it perfect. That’s exactly what it is … They own whole parts — they own like huge parts of the real estate in the hospital. I think it’s a buy, even though it just roared.”
      • Alexion Pharmaceuticals: “I think they’re terrific. I’ve liked them for a long time. … I do think that what the problem with Alexion is that everyone always thinks it’s going to get a takeover bid … and that’s what causes the stock to have some fluff.”
      • Acushnet: “Yes, I do” think there’s more upside in this stock “because as long as this pandemic rages, there are very few things you can do outside, and golf is on of them.”
      • Sorrento Therapeutics: “I was skeptical” of this company, “but it’s now moved up quite a bit. Now, I think they may actually have more room to run. I know there are a lot of doubters, a lot of shorts. So far, so good.”
      • Vale: “No bigger than” a small percentage of your portfolio “because Vale, frankly, is a company that is so up or down.”

Ticker: EHTH, DBX, ALXN, GOLF, SRNE, VALE

Other topic (no video clip): The CEO of Atlassian, Mike Cannon-Brookes, joins Cramer after earnings to break down acquisitions, the company’s most recent quarter and more.

Other Stocks (calls with audience): Proofpoint (PFPT) [Buy], Zillow (Z) [Hold on]

本トピックに関する質問、コメントは親フォーラム「米国での投資」お役立ちフォーラムから新規トピックとしてご投稿ください。

Disclaimer

前回のエピソード 次回のエピソード

0件の返信スレッドを表示中
  • トピック「Mad Money: 2020年8月3日(月)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。