2020年7月31日 12:53 AM #5323暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
Jim Cramer reacts to Amazon, Apple, Facebook and Alphabet earnings (https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/30/jim-cramer-reacts-to-amazon-apple-facebook-and-alphabet-earnings.html)
- “These big tech stocks have been roaring because they either benefit directly from the pandemic or they’ve figured out how to thrive in spite of it,” CNBC’s Jim Cramer said.
- The “Mad Money” host said “I dream of finding companies that [are] so powerful [and] so strong, that they end up being hauled in front of Congress for destroying their competition fair and square.”
Ticker: AMZN, AAPL, FB, GOOGL
Executive Interview: Utz Quality Foods CEO on going public, starting the ‘next century of growth’ (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2020/07/30/utz-quality-foods-ceo-on-going-public-and-the-next-century-of-growth.html)
Utz Quality Foods CEO Dylan Lissette explained why the company is working with Collier Creek to enter public markets via SPAC.
Executive Interview: Keurig Dr Pepper CEO: ‘We’re really bullish on where we’re going in the future”’ (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2020/07/30/keurig-dr-pepper-ceo-we-are-bullish-on-where-were-going-next.html)
Keurig Dr Pepper CEO Bob Gamgort told CNBC’s Jim Cramer he feels the company’s merger these came ‘to life’ in the latest quarter.
Executive Interview: Taylor Morrison CEO details the emerging trends in the homebuying market (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2020/07/30/taylor-morrison-ceo-details-emerging-trends-in-the-homebuying-market.html)
Homebuyers are increasingly more interested in enhanced technology and healthy home features. Taylor Morrison CEO Sheryl Palmer explained how the homebuilder is serving those needs.
Cramer’s lightning round: We like Dynatrace (https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/30/cramers-lightning-round-we-like-dynatrace.html)
- Ibio: “I’ve got to do a little more work on that $560 million bad boy, and we will come back. Interesting chart.”
- Vaxart: “Did you read the article about the insider selling? To me it was a — I didn’t like the tone of it, let’s put it that way. I didn’t like the tone of Vaxart.”
- Dynatrace: “We like Dynatrace. Look, it’s been a real winner. I don’t know. It’s a very expensive stock in terms of price-to-earnings ratio, so I don’t think anyone would buy it. I think you should stick with it.”
- Rosetta Stone: “This is an interesting, good household brand stock.”
- Blink Charging: “I can’t recommend it. I like Tesla.”
Ticker: IBIO, VXRT, DT, RST, BLNK, TSLA
The ‘restaurant apocalypse’ is ‘much worse than I thought,’ Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/30/jim-cramer-the-restaurant-apocalypse-is-much-worse-than-i-thought.html)
- “If you’re in the business of serving people food in a brick-and-mortar setting, all I can say is stick a fork in it, because that business is done,” CNBC’s Jim Cramer said.
- “Yum is the largest restaurant company on earth. Pizza Hut’s their largest division, and it might not need dining rooms at all,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- “That terrifies me because I’m in the restaurant business and most of us smaller operators simply are not built around takeout,” he said.
Other Stocks Mentioned (Calls with audience): FirstEnergy Corp. (FE), DraftKings (DKNG), Cloudflare (NET), United Parcel Service (UPS)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2020年7月30日(木)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。