2021年1月4日 7:48 PM #7725暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年1月4日(月)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer reveals his 10 investment themes for 2021 (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/04/jim-cramer-reveals-his-10-investment-themes-for-2021.html)
- “I always fall back on themes. That’s the best way to approach a sell-off, like we had today,” CNBC’s Jim Cramer said.
- “Themes are very useful if you’ve got some cash stockpiled after last year’s remarkable run,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- “It’s these long-term themes that work the best. You can buy them tomorrow and then you can buy some more if they get knocked around the next day, and the next,” he said.
Tickers: [E-commerce] AMZN, SHOP, WMT, COST; [Travel and leisure] BA, UBER, ABNB; [Digitization] AMD, NVDA; [Cybersecurity] CRWD, OKTA, ZS, PANW, NLOK; [5G] MRVL, QCOM, SWKS, TXN, NXPI; [Stimulus] WMT, TGT, HD, LOW, DLTR, DG;
[China] BA, CAT, MMM, MA, V, AXP; [Wealth management] GS, MS; [Remote work] ZM, CRM, MSFT, DELL, HPQ, AAPL; [Health care] CVS, HUM, UNH, JNJ
(2) Executive Interview: Paychex CEO says company is doing ‘much better than we had expected’ (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/01/04/paychex-ceo-says-company-is-doing-much-better-than-we-had-expected.html)
Paychex CEO Marty Mucci reviewed the payroll provider’s 2020 performance and delivered his outlook on the economy.
(3) Electric-vehicle SPAC sell-off is a ‘sign of health,’ Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/04/electric-vehicle-spac-sell-off-is-a-sign-of-health-jim-cramer-says.html)
- “The electric-vehicle SPAC plays got incredibly overheated late last year, so when you see them cooling off like they did today … it’s actually a sign of health,” CNBC’s Jim Cramer said.
- “This is why you need to be disciplined and take profits when you have them, that way you can treat big sell-offs as buying opportunities,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- He offered takeaways on QuantumScape, Switchback Energy Acquisition, Luminar Technologies, Canoo, Ciig Merger and XL Fleet.
Stock & Ticker: QuantumScape (QS) [Great company. Better battery. Started recommending at low $10, recommended to sell at $30 but went up further. Best story in the group — not another NKLA which is a damaged stock] , Switchback Energy Acquisition (SBE) [Needs to pull back to the mid-20s before getting interesting], Luminar Technologies (LAZR) [you should let Luminar go lower], Canoo (GOEVW) [I’d be a buyer of Canoo down here at $12], Ciig Merger (CIICU) [“I’d buy more if it drops to $20 and sell more if it goes back to $30,”], XL Fleet (XL) [liked at $15, not chase at $20. Buy a little if the price goes down]
(4) Executive Interview: VMware COO commits to gender parity goals by 2030 (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/01/04/vmware-coo-commits-to-gender-parity-goals-by-2030.html)
“We’re committed to having 50% of our managers be women,” VMware COO Sanajy Poonen explained in a “Mad Money” interview.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: AT&T has too much risk (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/04/cramer-lightning-round-att-has-too-much-risk.html)
- AT&T: “No, too much risk, my friend.”
- NantKwest: “This is cancer. … there are two ways to do it: You do speculative, like that company, or you do Bristol-Myers, which is way too cheap.”
- B2Gold: “Good senior gold producer. Now, you know my favorite is going to be Barrick … that’s the one to be in.”
- Check Point: “Overlooked cybersecurity play that I happen to like very much. I want them on the show.”
Ticker: T, NK, BMY, BTG, GOLD, CHKP
(6) [No Video Clip] Cramer’s Take on Vaccine Rollout Protocols
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with audiences): Ulta Beauty (ULTA) [Cramer would be a buyer. It’s a winner], Plug Power (PLUG) [Be careful with this stock. It could go lower unless big players like BP or RDS come in]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年1月4日(月)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。