2021年1月5日 7:56 PM #7772暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年1月5日(火)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Many Covid stocks will not sustain growth in a post-pandemic world, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/05/jim-cramer-many-covid-stocks-will-not-sustain-growth-post-pandemic.html)
- “Once we get this vaccination program under control, then the sustainable stocks should keep climbing, but the unsustainable ones will become un-ownable for the moment,” CNBC’s Jim Cramer said.
- The “Mad Money” host said pandemic winners that won’t hold their growth rate in a post-pandemic world “need to be trimmed, if not sold, before Covid is beaten.”
- “I think we’re giving way too many companies the benefit of the sustainable doubt, here. Many of these moves are not sustainable,” he said.
[Sustainable Post-COVID Stocks] DOCU, PYPL, JNJ
[Not Sustainable Post-COVID] PTON, KMB, KO, MRNR, PFE, SQ
(2) [No Video Clip] Dream stocks (High risk and potentially high return; similar to Cannabis stocks in 2017-2018) — (1) EV stocks, (2) Sports betting stocks (eg. PENN), (e) Gene editing stocks (eg. CRISPR)
(3) Jim Cramer picks his 9 dividend stocks for income-driven investors (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/05/jim-cramers-9-dividend-stocks-with-potential-market-upside.html)
- “Forget the bond market. If you want income, you need to find it in stocks,” CNBC’s Jim Cramer said.
- “As a general rule, if you see a stock with a yield north of 8%, that means the smart money won’t go near it,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- “With my diversified dividend portfolio, you can get a 5% plus yield with the possibility of actual upside,” he said.
Diversified Stock Portfolio: Dow [5.02% yield], IBM [5.17% yield], AbbVie [4.88% yield], B&G Foods [7.11% yield], Chevron [5.93% yield], Verizon [4.28% yield], American Electric Power [3.64% yield], Dominion Energy [3.45% yield], Entergy [3.93% yield]
(4) Executive Interview: Planet Fitness CEO talks membership retention, ad spend amid the pandemic (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/01/05/planet-fitness-ceo-on-membership-retention-ad-spend-amid-the-pandemic.html)
After reducing marketing spend during in the early months of the coronavirus pandemic, Planet Fitness CEO Chris Rondeau said customers have responded to the company’s advertising revival.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Hawaiian Airlines stock is ‘too dicey’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/05/cramer-lightning-round-hawaiian-airlines-stock-is-too-dicey.html)
- Hawaiian Airlines: “No, we’re going to stay away. … It’s too dicey for me right now.”
- Tattooed Chef: “I like your thinking.”
- Stride: “I’m going to have to do work on that.”
- Gladstone Commercial: “It’s got an 8.4% yield. That is too high for me, it’s a red flag. I’m going to have to take a pass.”
- Opendoor Technologies: “I’m OK on this one.”
Ticker: HA, TTCF, LRN, GOOD, OPEN
(6) [No Video Clip] Beating COVID without lockdowns: what’s needed
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with audiences): Exxon (XOM) [Chevron (6% yield) is safer than Exxon (8% yield). Buy Chevron]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年1月5日(火)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。