2021年1月13日 9:06 PM #7856暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年1月13日(水))放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Intel CEO change gives investors buying opportunity in AMD, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/13/intel-shakeup-creates-buying-opportunity-in-amd-jim-cramer-says.html)
- “As much as Intel needs a change, what matters here is that you’re now getting a chance to buy Intel’s more agile rival, AMD,” CNBC’s Jim Cramer said after Intel announced a CEO change.
- “I’d much rather buy the stock of a company that’s beating Intel to a pulp, AMD,” the “Mad Money” host said after Intel shares rose 7% and AMD shares dipped during Wednesday’s session.
- “Under Lisa Su’s incredible leadership, they’ve gone from an also-ran semiconductor — always second fiddle to Intel — to being the one that makes better chips,” he said.
Ticker: AMD, PLUG
(2) Executive Interview: Canadian EV maker eyes American school bus market as Biden term nears (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/13/canadian-ev-maker-eyes-american-school-bus-market-as-biden-term-nears.html)
- President-elect Joe Biden drafted a plan to replace 500,000 school buses in the U.S. with zero-emissions carriers by 2030, and Canadian electric vehicle maker Lion Electric plans to capitalize on the opportunity.
- In a “Mad Money” interview, CEO Marc Bedard said “we’re opening that factory in the U.S. within the next two years. That factory in itself will allow the manufacturing capacity of over 20,000 units per year.”
- Outside of the electric school bus market, Lion Electric, which plans to go public via a blank-check merger in March, has a deal to produce 2,500 electric trucks for Amazon by 2025.
(3) Executive Interview: Homebound families are spending more time and money on pets, Zoetis CEO says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/13/zoetis-ceo-says-homebound-families-spending-more-time-money-on-pets.html)
- The boost in pet ownership amid the coronavirus pandemic has been a boon for U.S. animal pharmaceuticals company Zoetis.
- As families spend more time at home amid the pandemic and adopt more cats and dogs, owners are “noticing more, and those pets are getting taken care of much better than ever before,” Zoetis CEO Kristin Peck told CNBC’s Jim Cramer.
- “They’re noticing that itching or the need for preventatives, so it has been a real strong growth driver for the industry overall,” she said.
(4) Executive Interview: TG Therapeutics CEO on developing treatments for patients with multiple sclerosis (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/01/13/tg-therapeutics-ceo-on-developing-treatments-for-ms-patients.html)
TG Therapeutics CEO Mike Weiss explained the biopharmaceutical company’s plans to address the multiple sclerosis drug market and carve a lane away from competitors in the space.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Cisco is a buy, not a sell (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/13/cramers-lightning-round-cisco-is-a-buy-not-a-sell.html)
- Halliburton: “I want you to take out about a third of your capital that I bet is a big, big chunk of what you invested, and then you let the rest run because you are owed that. That’s how great it is that you came in at the bottom and bought out. I salute you, although, obviously, I like diversification, and you’re not a paradigm of that. Great investing, please take something off the table.”
- Energy Transfer: “I’m not as big a fan of ET because their balance sheet is not good. The whole group is rising. I like KMI (Kinder Morgan) more, but the group is rising and because they’re not going to be able to build any more pipelines. This is the weakest in the group, though. I’ve just got to warn you. It has the worst balance sheet in the group.”
- Churchill Capital IV: “Yes, it’s one of the good ones … I think you’re OK there. I think it’s a good situation. I know it’s speculative, but I think it’s good.”
- Cisco: “No, don’t sell Cisco — 3% yield, good balance sheet, doing a lot of good stuff with WebEx. I think that it’s taking a little time for [CEO Chuck Robbins] to turn the thing around because it’s a big ship, but no. I wouldn’t sell Cisco. I’d be more inclined to buy it than sell it.”
Ticker: HL, ET, KMI, CCIV, CSCO
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with audiences): Facebook (FB), Snap (SNAP), Twitter (TWTR), DuPont de Nemours (DD) [keep DD], Ollie’s Bargain Outlet (OLLI) [doing well]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年1月13日(水)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。