2021年1月25日 9:23 PM #8086暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年1月25日(月)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Cramer says short squeezes like GameStop are a ‘sideshow’ and cannot bring down the entire market (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/25/jim-cramer-short-squeezes-like-gamestop-are-sideshow-for-market.html)
- “As entertaining as these moves are, this stuff is ultimately a sideshow,” CNBC’s Jim Cramer said of short squeezes involving GameStop and other companies.
- “With the exception of a handful of gigantic tech plays, there isn’t a stock out there that’s big enough to bring down this market,” the “Mad Money” host contended.
Ticker: GME, BGS, BBBY
(2) [No Video Clip*] Boot Barn CEO on the retailer’s latest earnings and why brick-and-mortar stores are a ‘no brainer’ (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/01/25/boot-barn-ceo-on-earnings-and-why-physical-stores-are-a-no-brainer.html) [* Video clip is only available for CNBC Pro subscribers.]
Boot Barn CEO James Conroy appeared Monday on “Mad Money,” joining CNBC’s Jim Cramer to discuss the retailer’s latest earnings report and why it remains committed to expanding its brick-and-mortar footprint.
(3) EV SPAC (EV Charging Play): Cramer favors EVBox among SPAC deals for electric-vehicle charging station companies (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/25/cramer-favors-evbox-among-spac-deals-for-electric-vehicle-charging-station-companies.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Monday broke down three recent SPAC deals involving electric-vehicle charging companies.
- The “Mad Money” host said EVBox, which is merging with TPG Pace Beneficial Finance Corp., is his favorite of the group.
- “I think you can start building a position right here at $24,” he said.
Stock & Ticker: Climate Change Crisis Real Impact (CLII) merging with EVgo, Switchback Energy Acquisition (SBE) merging with ChargePoint, TPG Pace Beneficial Finance Corp. (TPGY) merging with EVBOX
Bottom Line: Cramer’s favorite in this group is EVBox, “But if you want something more speculative, you ahve my blessing to pick at EVgo (CLII) on weakness.
(4) [No Video Clip*] Harvard’s Dr. Michael Mina on benefits of rapid Covid tests and barriers to broad availability (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/01/25/dr-michael-mina-on-barriers-to-broad-availability-for-rapid-covid-tests.html) [* Video clip is only available for CNBC Pro subscribers.]
Dr. Michael Mina, a professor of epidemiology at Harvard’s School of Public Health, joined CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Monday to explain why expanding access to rapid Covid tests could help the U.S. pandemic fight.
(5) Cramer advises to avoid a battleground stock like GameStop: ‘There are easier ways to make money’ (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/01/25/jim-cramer-advises-to-avoid-a-battleground-stock-like-gamestop.html)
“Mad Money” host Jim Cramer advised viewers to avoid a battleground stock like GameStop. “There are easier ways to make money than betting on cheerleaders or possible government investigation,” Cramer said
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with audiences): L3Harris Technology (LHX), Dropbox (DBX) [no momentum], Ford (F) [not adding position to the charitable trust], XL Fleet Corp. (XL), Yum! Brands (YUM) [like it very much, great stock]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年1月25日(月)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。