2021年2月2日 10:40 PM #8202暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年2月2日(火)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Cramer says investors are rotating stocks in a ‘tricky moment’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/02/cramer-says-investors-are-rotating-stocks-in-a-tricky-moment.html)
- “This is a tricky moment. The stock market’s had an enormous run from the bottom … but the vaccine situation is still fluid and we don’t know when we’ll be able to safely reopen,” CNBC’s Jim Cramer said.
- “Rather than swapping out of the nesting stocks and into the reopening plays, you want stocks of well-run companies that can keep working even if it takes longer than expected for us to get vaccinated,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- “If you buy the best of breed [companies], they’ll adapt to anything, including the long-awaited conclusion of the worst pandemic in decades,” he said.
Ticker: DIS, BA, AMZN, GOOGL, AMC
(2) Executive Interview: Chipotle plans to open 200 stores in 2021, CEO says, as digital sales spike (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/02/ceo-chipotle-plans-to-open-200-stores-in-2021-as-digital-sales-spike.html)
- “We plan on opening 200 and hopefully more than 200 restaurants in 2021, which would be, you know, a real exciting thing for us to return back to 200-plus openings,” Chipotle CEO Brian Niccol told
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday.
The comments came after the company posted mixed results from the fourth quarter.
- Chipotle also plans to hire an additional 15,000 employees.
(3) Executive Interview: UPS CEO discusses role in Covid-19 vaccine distribution process (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/02/02/ups-ceo-discusses-role-in-covid-19-vaccine-distribution-process.html)
UPS CEO Carol Tome breaks down how the shipping giant is helping in the logistics of Covid-19 vaccine distribution, saying that the company has delivered 36.5 million vaccines to sites thus far.
(4) Executive Interview: Norfolk Southern CEO on how the company has transformed over the decades (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/02/02/norfolk-southern-ceo-on-how-the-company-has-transformed-over-the-decades.html)
Norfolk Southern has greatly reduced its reliance on coal over the past three decades, CEO Jim Squires said.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: ConEd is ‘down too much’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/02/cramer-lightning-round-coned-is-down-too-much.html)
- Consolidated Edison: “It’s down too much. I’ve been thinking about the same thing. I think rates have backed up enough, and it’s not bad to do a little ConEd buying. Just so you know, I do prefer American Electric Power, but I think you’ve got a good one.”
- WiMi Hologram Cloud: “We’re going to take a hard pass on WiMi Hologram.”
- GreenPower Motor Company: “It’s a good spec. It’s up a lot, but it doesn’t have that earnings growth that you really, really want to have, so I’m going to say it’s just OK.”
- Ehang: “You are out on a wing without a prayer there, my friend. I’m going to say take some money off the table.”
- Forum Merger III Corp: “We’re going to find out more about them before we offer a judgment.”
Ticker: ED, SEP, WIMI, GP, EH, FIII
(6) [No Video Clip] Is the market rigged? －－Takeaway: “I understand why you’d feel the market is rigged if you don’t have the time and inclination to be careful. Approach stock picking with the level of skepticism you’d have for that ‘buyer beware’ used car dealership.”
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with audiences): Affirm (AFRM) [buy buy buy], General Electric (GE) [his Charitable Trust sold this stock too soon, buyer of GE], Novavax (NVAX)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年2月2日(火)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。