2021年2月27日 12:47 AM #8397暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年2月26日(金)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Cramer’s week ahead: February jobs report could trigger a ‘tsunami of selling’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/26/cramers-week-ahead-stocks-may-fall-on-a-strong-february-jobs-report.html)
- “If we get any strength here at all, any strength, please brace yourself for another tsunami of selling as interest rates go higher and stocks go lower,” CNBC’s Jim Cramer said about the Labor Department’s looming non-farm payroll report to release Friday.
- “Without an ugly set of numbers, the growth stocks are in trouble,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- “I don’t know if the growth names can withstand the pain, but today’s session did give us a glimmer of hope that they can still wrack up some gains, even in the midst of an inflation scare,” he said.
(2) Executive Interview: Arista Networks CEO on Q4 earnings, cloud titans and chip shortage impact (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/02/26/arista-networks-ceo-on-q4-earnings-cloud-titans-and-chip-shortage-impact.html)
Arista Networks CEO Jayshree Ullal joined Jim Cramer on “Mad Money” to give her outlook for the computer networking company, declaring that the company’s growth is back.
(3) Executive Interview: Workday co-CEO talks Q4 results, new trends and record pipeline generation (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/02/26/workday-co-ceo-on-q4-results-new-trends-and-record-pipeline-generation.html)
Workday co-CEO Aneel Bhusri joined Jim Cramer on “Mad Money” to give insight into the cloud human resources software company and market.
(4) Executive Interview: Lydall CEO expects demand boom for filtration material used in N95 masks and indoor systems beyond the pandemic (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/26/lydall-ceo-sees-demand-boom-for-its-filtration-material-beyond-pandemic.html)
- Lydall is working with the federal government to boost production of materials used in personal protection equipment to restock the national stockpile.
- While demand is high amid the pandemic, CEO Sara Greenstein sees more runway for growth in the future.
- “The demand for higher-performing specialty filtration solutions will dwarf the demand that we’re seeing today for PPE,” she said in a “Mad Money” interview.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Madison Square Garden Sports is a ‘good idea’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/26/cramer-lightning-round-madison-square-garden-sports-is-a-good-idea.html)
- NantKwest: “I’m going to say yes, but it’s a spec, and I’m fine with it.”
- First Solar: “If I really do want solar … I want [Tesla CEO] Elon Musk.”
- Fair Isaac Corp: “I think you’re fine with Fair Isaac. I’m surprised the stock is going down so much because it’s fintech, but fintech is rolling over.”
- Madison Square Garden Sports Corp.: “I think it’s a good idea.”
- PLBY Group: “I’ve got to do some work on PLBY.”
- Rocket Companies: “I think rates are going up, and so therefore that makes me a little bit biased against, but I listened to [CEO] Jay [Farner] — they’ve done well when rates have gone up, they’ve done well when rates have gone down. It’s an inexpensive stock and they had a really great quarter.”
Ticker: NK, FSLR, FICO, MSGS, PLBY, RKT
(6) [No Video Clip] Battle between Retail Investors and Hedge Fund
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with Audiences): Beyond Meat (BYND), Alibaba (BABA), TPG Pace Beneficial Finance (TPGY)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年2月26日(金)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。