2021年3月5日 8:44 PM #8471暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年3月5日(金)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Cramer’s week ahead: Build a cash position for the next stock sell-off (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/05/cramers-week-ahead-build-a-cash-position-for-the-next-stock-sell-off.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said the February jobs report showed that more Americans are being hired, but not enough to trigger the Federal Reserve to raise interest rates.
- “An employment number that’s strong, but not too strong, was just what this crazy market needed today,” the “Mad Money” host said after the market rebounded to finish the week on a high note.
- Cramer expects that selling in the bond market is not over, but said that investors can be prepared to start buying the dip the next time the market suffers a big decline.
(2) [No Video Clip] Executive Interview: CEOs on Okta’s $6.5 billion deal for rival cybersecurity outfit Auth0 (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/03/05/ceos-on-oktas-6point5-billion-deal-for-rival-cybersecurity-outfit-auth0.html)
Okta CEO Todd McKinnon and Auth0 CEO Eugenio Pace joined Jim Cramer on “Mad Money” to break down the details behind the tie-up between the cybersecurity companies.
(3) Executive Interview: Demand for composite decking is rising thanks to a DIY boon, Trex CEO says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/05/demand-for-composite-decking-is-rising-thanks-to-a-diy-boon-trex-ceo-says.html)
- “People are beginning to really understand what the long-term cost of owning a wood deck is going to be,” Trex CEO Bryan Fairbanks told CNBC’s Jim Cramer.
- “Another thing that we’re seeing significant traction on is people wanting to make the green decision,” Fairbanks added.
(4) Executive Interview: Nutanix CEO: We are in the heart of moving to a subscription model (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/03/05/nutanix-ceo-we-are-in-the-heart-of-moving-to-a-subscription-model.html)
Nutanix CEO Rajiv Ramaswami said he expects digital transformation and cloud adoption trends will continue post pandemic, adding that its subscription model will drive the cloud services provider’s growth and profitability.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: United Microelectronics is a good idea (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/05/cramers-lightning-round-united-microelectronics-is-a-good-idea.html)
- United Microelectronics: “This is exactly the sweet spot. We need these kinds of integrated circuits, that’s in short supply. … I like your idea. There is a shortage and they are a part of the answer, not the problem.”
- Enterprise Products Partners: “EPD’s probably the best one. I stopped recommending these because I really feel like that they’ve hurt so many people, but if you want one … then Enterprise Product Partners with a 7% yield is probably the best.”
- Magellan Midstream Partners: “I have cooled on this group.”
- GlaxoSmithKline: “Glaxo has been a big disappointment. … I have just been wrong and I’m struggling, but I would say do not sell it with a 7% yield down here, but I have been wrong and I have to own that.”
- Palantir: “Palantir’s become the most controversial stock in this market … a very good fund, ARK, keeps buying the stock … but it’s become such a battleground that I have to say next.”
Ticker: UMC, EPD, MMP, GSK, PLTR
(6) [No Video Clip] – “Buy COST over the long term”
Other Stocks Discussed (call with audiences): NortonLifeLock (NLOK), Intel (INTC), Advanced Micro (AMD) [bought some for Charitable trust today, buy not sell], Regeneron (REGN) [Cramer will not sell at this level
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年3月5日(金)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。