2021年3月30日 8:45 PM #8780暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年3月30(火)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Cramer says there’s no reason for Ark’s new space ETF to exist (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/30/cramer-says-theres-no-reason-for-arks-new-space-etf-to-exist.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer was critical of the new space ETF offered by Ark Invest that began trading on Tuesday.
- “Maybe … don’t launch a space ETF if you have to pad it out with Netflix and Deere,” he said.
Ticker: ARKX, TRMB, PRNT, KTOS, LHX, LMT, BA
(2) Executive Interview: Carvana CEO on investments in new car inspection centers (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/03/30/carvana-ceo-on-investments-in-new-car-inspection-centers.html)
Carvana CEO Ernie Garcia explained how the vehicle vendor plans to grow its presence in the used car market.
(3) Executive Interview: Macy’s CEO says company is already benefiting from vaccinations and stimulus checks (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/30/macys-ceo-says-company-already-benefiting-from-vaccinations-and-stimulus-checks.html)
- Macy’s CEO Jeff Gennette said business from loyal Macy’s customers is already up by 10% from the company’s fiscal fourth quarter.
- “That’s clearly the vaccine starting to take root,” he told CNBC’s Jim Cramer in a “Mad Money” interview.
- Gennette added the latest rounds of stimulus checks are also boosting Macy’s top line.
(4) Executive Interview:Vista Outdoor CEO says pandemic lockdowns increased interest in hunting (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/03/30/vista-outdoor-ceo-says-pandemic-lockdowns-boosted-interest-in-hunting.html)
Vista Outdoor CEO Chris Metz explained how the Covid-19 crisis and cabin fever impacted its hunting and ammunition business as consumers sought more ways to be self-sufficient.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: ‘Zillow’s doing incredibly well’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/30/cramer-lightning-round-zillows-doing-incredibly-well.html)
- Embraer SA: “Very interesting company, I know the company, but I have to tell you I’m going to default to Boeing.”
- Comerica: “Boring, but good. That’s OK because the regional banks are actually doing better than the money centers. Comerica didn’t have the chance to give money to a stupid hedge fund. I like that.”
- ArcelorMittal: “Nope, I’m not going there. I’m not going there because this is a second-rate company versus Nucor.”
- Manitowoc Company: “Manitowoc’s a very interesting company. … I like your call.”
- Nordic American Tanker: “The stock’s kind of stuck in neutral.”
- Zillow: “Zillow’s doing incredibly well … and I think that this decline is much more about … the newfound hatred for high growth.”
- NCR Corp: “You’re kind of suffering there, but it’s making a comeback. … It’s taking a long time, but the value is actually being realized.”
Ticker: ERJ, BA, CMA, MT, NU, MTW, NAT, Z, NCR,
(6) [No Video Clip] Life during & after COVID — Cramer’s No Matter What Plays: Ticker: LOW, HD, WSM, RH, TSC, LAD, KMX, CVNA, AN
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with Audiences): Clover Health (CLOV), Marriot International (MAR), Moderna (MRNR) [not to sell]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年3月30(火)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。