2021年4月5日 10:04 PM #8840暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年4月5(月)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
1. March jobs report gives the Fed room to keep interest rates low, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/05/jim-cramer-march-jobs-report-gives-fed-cover-on-monetary-policy.html)
- Businesses hired 916,000 workers last month, according to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics released Friday.
- However, the report also showed average hourly earnings declined by 4 cents in March.
- “This kind of labor report gives Fed Chairman Jay Powell the green light to keep holding rates low,” Cramer said.
Behind today’s rally: (1) FAANG + MSFT, (2) Semiconductors, (3) Autos, (4) Travel
2. MarketAxess CEO reports record monthly trading volume in March (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/04/05/marketaxess-ceo-reports-record-monthly-trading-volume-in-march.html)
MarketAxess CEO Rick McVey gives insight into the electronic credit trading platform and what metric he will be keeping an eye on this year.
3. Executive Interview: Norwegian Cruise Line CEO on how the company’s cruise ships can safely set sail once again (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/05/norwegian-cruise-line-ceo-on-how-the-companys-cruise-ships-can-safely-set-sail-once-again.html)
- Earlier in the day, the company sent a proposal to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on how Norwegian Cruise ships could travel once again in July.
- “I challenge you to tell me of another venue anywhere that has this kind of iron-clad health and safety protocols in place … cruise ships will de facto become the safest place on earth,” Norwegian Cruise Line CEO Frank Del Rio said.
4. Executive Interview: Director Search CEO sees opportunity to diversify corporate boards (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/05/director-search-ceo-sees-opportunity-to-diversify-corporate-boards.html)
- Director Search CEO Ken Taylor estimates about 45,000 executive searches will need to be completed over the coming years as the workforce ages.
- “There’s a lot that we should do in terms of broadening the issue of diversity and inclusion and it starts with equality and opportunity,” he said in a “Mad Money” interview to break homogeneity in corporate boards.
5. Cramer’s lightning round: Fastly has room to run to the upside (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/05/cramers-lightning-round-fastly-has-room-to-run-to-the-upside.html)
- Fastly: “I like it, but it’s caught up in the Zoom, Peloton, you know it’s caught up in the Zscaler. It’s regarded as a high-multiple stock, but I wouldn’t sell it here. I think this one has room to run to the upside. Maybe not all the way back, but certainly to the upside.”
- Taiwan Semiconductor: “Taiwan Semi’s got so many orders, don’t know what to do with it. I would buy it at these levels.”
- Retractable Technologies: “I think that this kind of stock right now is not going to be working and I would not be a buyer of Retractable.”
- Canoo: “Let’s have them on the show, but this group has become very, very tough … I have to just say right now there are other ways to make money that are easier.”
- Nio: “Nio’s got to come down. I mean, there’s just too much hot money in some of these. I recognize that [but] that doesn’t mean I don’t like the company.”
- Plug Power: “I’ve got to get them on … We’ve got to find out what the hell is going on.”
Ticker: FSLY, TSM, RVP, GOEV, NIO, PLUG
6. [No Video Clip] What’s crushing the home gamer
Other Stock Discussed (Call with Audiences): Other stocks: Spotify Tech （SPOT) [Cramer: I am a buyer]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年4月5(月)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。