2021年4月6日 9:56 PM #8846暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年4月6(火)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Cramer sees upside in Walmart, Chipotle and more stocks as rare market phenomenon plays out (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/06/cramer-sees-upside-in-walmart-chipotle-as-rare-phenomenon-plays-out.html)
- The “Mad Money” host noted that stocks are rising on positive news, but the moves are playing out over multiple trading sessions.
- Usually, new information tends to be baked in share prices in a day, Cramer said.
- “Instead, it takes days and days for good news to work its way into the share price, giving you many chances to buy on the way up,” Cramer said.
Ticker: NCLH, WYNN, F, GM, YUM, STZ, CMG, WMT
(2) Will.i.am and Honeywell make bet on fashionable high-tech face masks (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/06/william-and-honeywell-make-bet-on-fashionable-high-tech-face-masks.html)
- Will.i.am teamed up with Honeywell to bring two versions of a high-tech face mask called the Xupermask.
- The Xupermask retails for $299, and Will.i.am argues the value is in the functionalities and fashionability of the protective technology.
- “We’ve long past looked at shoes as protective gear, but they’re just cultural items that we go out and buy,” Will.i.am told CNBC’s Jim Cramer.
(3) [No Video Clip] Off-the-Chart — Bottom Line: “The chartist says to proceed with cation – he expects a near-term top in the market soon.”, “The Dow, S&P, Bitcoin & 10-Year treasury yield could have one last hurrah before rolling over.”
(4) Qualtrics founder says most companies are going through an ‘experience transformation’ (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/04/06/qualtrics-founder-on-the-experience-transformation-hitting-companies.html)
Ryan Smith, founder and executive chairman of Qualtrics International, discussed what he said is a $60 billion market in experience management. The cloud platform has a deal with ServiceNow combining sentiment data and workflows to address customer experience.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: MP Materials is vital (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/06/cramer-lightning-round-mp-materials-is-vital.html)
- Ocugen: “If they can get cartilage to regrow, it’s huge. That’s why it’s a good spec … just that, though.”
- American Tower Corp: “What it says is that you shouldn’t be buying American Tower, you should be buying Crown Castle. That’s the better one.”
- MP Materials: “MP Materials is vital. This is rare earth. It is vital for our EV industry, so I am on board.”
Ticker: OCGN, AMT, CCI, MP
(6) Jim Cramer warns against ‘hold the line’ investing strategy (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/04/06/jim-cramer-warns-against-hold-the-line-investing-strategy.html)
“Mad Money” host Jim Cramer explained his worries about the “hold the line” strategy that’s become a fan favorite among the Reddit investing community.
Ticker: GME, AMC
Other Stock Discussed (Call with Audiences): Camping World Holdings (CWH) [Cramer: will go even higher]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年4月6(火)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。