2021年4月7日 10:01 PM #8856暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年4月7(水)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer says Walmart is among the stocks that will do well in a ‘hybrid world’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/07/jim-cramer-says-walmart-is-among-the-stocks-that-will-do-well-in-a-hybrid-world.html)
- Cramer is betting many people will maintain some pandemic routines as Covid-19 health restrictions ease and more offices reopen.
- Because of this, Cramer recommended investors gain exposure to the hybrid economy.
Ticker: HD, LOW, WMT, SWK, WSM, MKC, ETSY
(2) Applied Materials CEO on the ‘biggest inflection of our lifetimes’ (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/04/07/applied-materials-ceo-on-the-biggest-inflection-of-our-lifetimes.html)
Semiconductor company Applied Materials CEO Gary Dickerson said society is in the early innings of a transformation that will yield $10 trillion of economic value.
(3) Executive Interview: Okta expects annual revenue to jump by 30% with addition of new products (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/07/okta-expects-annual-revenue-to-jump-by-30percent-with-addition-of-new-products.html)
- The cybersecurity company said Wednesday it expects revenue for the fiscal year to grow by 30% as it unveiled two new products.
- The addition of these new tools also increase Okta’s business opportunity by more than 20%, CEO Todd McKinnon told CNBC’s Jim Cramer.
(4) Paychex CEO on how small and midsized businesses are weathering challenges (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/04/07/paychex-ceo-on-how-small-midsized-businesses-are-weathering-challenges.html)
Paychex CEO Marty Mucci explained where the payroll and human resources servicing company is seeing growth in business as the economy recovers from the pandemic downturn.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: You have a chance to buy Shopify (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/07/cramer-lightning-round-you-have-a-chance-to-buy-shopify.html)
- Shopify: “I think that you just got a chance to buy this stock down 23% from its high and that’s just what you want because this company is shooting the lights out.”
- Fisker: “I like Fisker and I like Lucid, which is [merging with] Churchill IV. Now, I know these stocks have been hammered, but here’s the thing that you need to know: they’re probably going to be the two winners out of this whole crop, and this whole crop is going to end up getting a subsidy in Washington.”
- Callaway Golf: “I really like that stock.”
- Juniper Networks: “I think their suite of products is better than it was. Remember, they are up against a lot of good companies, that’s the problem. And if you know which I like … it will be Cisco because I think that [CEO] Chuck Robbin is doing a great job.”
- Kroger: “I thought that [CEO] Rodney [McMullen] did a great job on investment day. … I like the stock, even as I find the supermarkets a questionable, questionable investment.”
- Bill.com: “I think their product has great value.”
- Petco Health: “I think that Petco is a better stock than that chart certainly indicates. The problem with Petco, frankly, is Chewy … [which has] more mojo.”
- Royal Dutch Shell: “I don’t really want you in that, but what I would like you in, by the way, is Pioneer.”
Ticker: SHOP, FSR, CCIV, ELY, JNPR, CSCO, KR , BILL, WOOF, CHWY, RDS-A, PXD
(6) [No Video Clip] Key takeaway from Jamie Dimon’s annual letter
Other Stock Discussed (Call with Audiences): United States Steel Corporation (X), The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年4月7(水)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。