2021年4月8日 10:01 PM #8867暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年4月8(木)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer: Biden provides certainty that Wall Street desires (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/04/08/jim-cramer-biden-provides-certainty-that-wall-street-desires.html)
That certainty factor is enough to make people more willing to pay up for stocks, despite President Joe Biden’s favor for labor over capital, the “Mad Money” host said.
(2) Constellation Brands CEO says Canopy weed business nears profitability (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/04/08/constellation-brands-ceo-says-canopy-weed-business-nears-profitability.html)
Constellation Brands CEO Bill Newlands gives his outlook on U.S. marijuana legalization and progress at Canopy Growth, the Canadian weed firm that Constellation has a large stake in.
(3) Wynn Resorts CEO says 60% of employees have been vaccinated, despite company not mandating shots (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/08/wynn-resorts-ceo-says-60percent-of-employees-have-been-vaccinated.html)
- Wynn Resorts won’t mandate employees receive a Covid-19 vaccine, but those who choose not to must be tested for the virus weekly.
- “I don’t think it’s our job to be mandating vaccines for everybody, but what I am mandating is that we’re Covid free in our staff,” CEO Matthew Maddox told CNBC.
- “We’re just continuing to do everything we can to create a safe environment and one that we know is going to be fun because it’s coming,” he said.
(4) Levi Strauss CEO on NextGen stores, capitalizing on real estate market (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/04/08/levi-strauss-ceo-on-next-gen-stores-capitalizing-on-real-estate-market.html)
Levi Strauss CEO Chip Bergh Chip Bergh said the company is expanding its footprint as it doubles down on its direct-to-consumer strategy.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Boeing is a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/08/cramer-lightning-round-boeing-is-a-buy.html)
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals: “I had [CEO] Dr. [Joseph] Kim on. Lots of promises, not a lot of deliveries, frankly. So, I’m going to put it on hold.”
- Inmode: “I happen to love the medical device category, whether it be Medtronic, whether it be Edwards Lifesciences, whether it be Intuitive Surgical or whether it be Abbott.”
- Star Peak Energy Transition Corp: “I just want it to go lower … before you pull the trigger.”
- Royalty Pharma: “I’m not giving up on Royalty Pharma. I just won’t.”
- Verizon Communications: “I think it’s precisely the kind of stock I’d love to see you in.”
- XL Fleet: “When a short seller says things that are going to happen, and then the things happen, well it makes me say, ‘let’s stay away.’”
- Boeing: “One of my absolute stocks remains Boeing. I think it’s going to have a great year and I think it’s going to win a lot of orders, and therefore it’s a buy.”
Ticker: INO, INMD, MDT, EW, ISRG, ABT, STPK, RPRX, VZ, XL, BA
(6) [No Video Clip] Ticker – ROKU, CAT
Other Stock Discussed (Call with Audiences): Exxon (XOM) [Cramer: like Chevron, but like the CEO said dividends is safe], Coka-Cola (KO) [Cramer: fine, good company]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年4月8(木)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。