2021年4月14日 10:17 PM #8941暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年4月14(水)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Holders of ‘cult-assets,’ like crypto, are putting pressure on the market, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/14/jim-cramer-holders-of-cult-assets-are-putting-pressure-on-stocks.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said fervent investors in cryptocurrencies are beginning to have an impact on the broader market.
- “Right now there are so many cult-assets — Coinbase, cryptocurrencies, meme stocks, non-fungible-tokens — that the true believers absolutely refuse to sell,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- “They’re dumping everything else they own instead and that’s putting real pressure on the rest of the market, and that is not a good sign,” he said.
(2) Jim Cramer on DoorDash, Airbnb, Palantir and other top IPOs from 2020 (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/14/jim-cramer-on-doordash-airbnb-palantir-and-other-top-ipos-from-2020.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer revisited and made new calls on a basket of stocks that made their debut on public markets last year.
- “It’s hard not to chase these red-hot IPOs right out of the gate,” the “Mad Money” host said, “but as we saw from the class of 2020 … you’ll often get a better price if you’re patient.”
- Cramer made comments on nCino, Snowflake, Airbnb, DoorDash and more new entrants.
Stock & Ticker: nCino (NCNO) [buy at mid-60s], Snowflake (SNOW) [wait $190 to buy], JFrog (FROG) [buy at $43 or 20 times earnings], American Well (AMWL) [stay away], GoodRX (GDRX) [any pullback is a buying opportunity], Asana (ASAN) [cant’ justify paying 18 times sales], Lemonade (LMND) [can’t justify paying more than $75], Unity Software (U) [rather own Roblox], Palantir (PLTR) [wait for$20], DoorDash (DASH) [lockdown stock and too much competition], Airbnb (ABNB) [lockup expiration comes soon. buying at $117 is a gift]
(3) [No Video Clip] SPAC Hyperbole — Stock &Ticker: XL Fleet (XL), Canoo (GOEV), Lordstown Motors (RIDE), Romeo Power (RMO), Nikola (NKLA)
(4) Par Technology could be a dominant force after $500 million acquisition, Panera founder says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/14/par-technology-could-be-dominant-force-after-500-million-acquisition-panera-founder.html)
- “This company has the potential to really dominate in enterprise-class restaurants offering what is the holy grail of technology in this industry, which is essentially unified commerce,” Panera Bread founder Ron Shaich said.
- Par announced last week it would buy Punchh for $500 million. Since then, Par shares are up about 25%.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I want to buy Paysafe (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/14/cramers-lightning-round-i-want-to-buy-paysafe.html)
- Keysight Technologies: “This thing has been just red hot and I really like it.”
- Amarin: “The only reason why you should buy it is because it’s a spec … It is not necessarily a great company.”
- Paysafe: “Down 10%, I want to buy.”
- Xilinx: “I like it.”
- Humanigen: “Be careful. This is a big Twitter stock … If you want monoclonal antibody, you want Regeneron.”
- Transmedics: “It’s very, very hard … I don’t think it’s going to be a profitable business anytime soon.”
Ticker: KEYS, AMRN, PSFE, LXNX, HEGN, TMDX
Other Stocks discussed (calls with audiences): Lockheed Martin (LMT) [hold on], Freeport-McMoRan (FCX), QuantumScape Corporation (QS)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年4月14(水)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。