2021年4月15日 8:48 PM #8950暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年4月15(木)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Health-care stocks are making a comeback, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/15/health-care-stocks-are-making-a-comeback-jim-cramer-says.html)
- “I think that the left-behind health care stocks are now coming back to life at the expense of the cyclical growth plays, and you should grab one before they all really take off,” CNBC’s Jim Cramer said.
- “This cohort had fallen so out of favor that it finally represented enormous value. It was just waiting for the signal to move … [and] it happened,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- “Given how monumental that move was, I bet it’s far from over,” he said.
Ticker: UNH, GSK, LLY, RGEN, JNJ, TWLO, OKTA
(2) Harvard health expert: Frequent rapid testing is a means to end pandemic (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/04/15/harvard-health-expert-frequent-rapid-testing-needed-to-end-pandemic.html)
Dr. Michael Mina, Harvard public health professor, said focusing on coronavirus vaccines is not enough to put the spread of coronavirus behind us.
(3) Big bank stocks are ‘dirt cheap’ after posting earnings, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/15/jim-cramer-big-bank-stocks-are-dirt-cheap-after-posting-earnings.html)
- Big bank earnings are out and the results were positive enough to quell one concern about their valuations, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said.
- “The banks are doing pretty darned good, even if their stocks don’t necessarily reflect that fact,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- “After these numbers, the banks have gotten dirt cheap. Believe me, they will not stay that way,” he said.
Ticker: GS, JPM, WHC, C, BAC
(4) American Eagle Outfitters CEO expects ‘Roaring 20s’-like boom for malls post-pandemic (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/15/american-eagle-outfitters-ceo-sees-roaring-20s-like-boom-post-pandemic.html)
- American Eagle Outfitters CEO Jay Schottenstein said he expects mall traffic to rebound and the next decade to be a boon for business as consumers emerge from the coronavirus pandemic with confidence.
- “We’re very excited, you know, about the future of the mall … and we think that when things get better and the pandemic goes away … we can be looking at the ‘Roaring 20s,’” he said in a “Mad Money” interview.
- “The mall is not dead. The mall is still alive,” Schottenstein said.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Big Lots is a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/15/cramer-lightning-round-big-lots-is-a-buy.html)
- JetBlue Airways: “I want you to own it, and if it went down to even $2 I would buy more.”
- Big Lots: “Big Lots is not as bad as it used to be, which in this market is high praise. It’s a buy.”
- Jumia Technologies: “I’m not a fan.”
- MP Materials: “This stock is going down, along with all the specs. … We need more information.”
- Neogenomics: “I like Neogenomics.”
- Old Republic International: “It is a great company … You’ve got a keeper there, my friend.”
- Vistra: “You are so close to American Electric Power, and you come to me with Vistra Corp? You’re going with AEP.”
Ticker: JBLU, BIG, JMIA, MP, NEO, ORI, VST
(6) [No Video Clip] NTFs
Other Stocks discussed (calls with audiences): Ranpak Holdings Corp. (PACK), Square, Inc. (SQ)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年4月15(木)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。