2021年4月16日 9:32 PM #8960暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年4月16(金)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Cramer’s week ahead: The impact of inflation and the reopening as earnings season accelerates (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/16/cramer-week-ahead-examining-impact-of-inflation-and-the-reopening.html)
- Next week marks the beginning of the real earnings season, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said.
- “We’re actually going to get the impact of both inflation and the reopening,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- “I think the former’s a big negative, but the latter’s so positive that the ball can stay in the air, ready for a beautiful stuff over the net and to the floor,” he said.
(2) Executive Interview: Metromile CEO on providing auto insurance for low-mileage drivers (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/04/16/metromile-ceo-on-providing-auto-insurance-for-low-mileage-drivers.html)
Metromile CEO Dan Preston discussed how the company, which came public via SPAC, plans to disrupt the auto insurance industry.
(3) Executive Interview: QuantumScape CEO mulls legal action in response to activist short-seller’s critical report (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/16/quantumscape-ceo-mulls-legal-response-to-scathing-short-seller-report.html)
- QuantumScape CEO Jagdeep Singh said the company is considering legal action after activist short-seller Scorpion Capital published a critical report that sent the share price down.
- “Some of the points in there are just, just absurd. Absurd to the point where there are… things that we would want to take legal action on,” Singh said on “Mad Money.”
- “We’ve been always pretty transparent about what we have and the work that remains to be done,” Singh said.
(4) Executive Interview: The Zebra CEO: Auto insurance is a big, fragmented market (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/04/16/the-zebra-ceo-auto-insurance-is-a-big-fragmented-market.html)
Keith Melnick joined Jim Cramer on “Mad Money” to discuss his decision to depart Kayak to lead The Zebra, a privately held insurance comparison site seeking to disrupt the industry.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I’d buy Lithia Motors right here (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/16/cramer-lightning-round-i-would-buy-lithia-motors-right-here.html)
- Lithia Motors: “I like Lithia. … I’d buy it right here.”
- World Wrestling Entertainment: “I think you’re in good hands.”
- Innovative Industrial Properties: “It’s one of the safest ways to invest in cannabis. I am a big, big believer. I think you’ve got horse sense with that one.”
- Fiverr International: “We think it’s a very good company. … The stock is among the most expensive companies we follow, but it keeps getting it right.”
- Upstart Holdings: “It is hugely shorted …. and guys try to knock it down all the time. I think it’s a very good AI-credit company … I’m not backing away.”
- United Natural Foods: “This company’s made a major comeback. … I’d suggest you wait until it cools off before you buy any more.”
Ticker: LAD, WWE, IIPR, FVRR, UPST, UNFI
(6) [No Video Clip] US-China Relationship
Other Stocks discussed (calls with audiences): Affirm Holdings (AFTM)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年4月16(金)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。