2021年4月26日 8:25 PM #9188暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年4月26(月)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer throws cold water on talks about market peak, says economy starting a new cycle (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/26/jim-cramer-slams-market-peak-talk-says-economy-is-at-start-of-new-cycle.html)
- “For all the hand-wringing about how this is as good as it gets for the market, today’s action said there’s no peak to be seen,” CNBC’s Jim Cramer said.
- His comments came after the S&P 500 posted a fresh record high earlier in the day.
- The tech-heavy Nasdaq Composite notched its first all-time closing high in more than two months as well.
Ticker: AMC, OTIS, CLF
(2) Cleveland-Cliffs CEO on Q1 earnings, health of American manufacturing (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/04/26/cleveland-cliffs-ceo-on-q1-earnings-health-of-american-manufacturing.html)
Cleveland-Cliffs CEO Lourenco Goncalves joined Jim Cramer on “Mad Money” to discuss a range of topics impact the steelmaking industry, including infrastructure proposals being made in Washington.
(3) Executive Interview: Millennials are leading a rural revitalization, Tractor Supply CEO says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/26/tractor-supply-ceo-millennials-are-leading-a-rural-revitalization.html)
- Millennials departing major cities to adopt suburban and rural lifestyles have emerged as a key customer base for farming supplies retailer Tractor Supply, CEO Hal Lawton said.
- “We’ve been gaining market share with our core customer, but also with the new customer: the millennial customer,” Lawton told CNBC’s Jim Cramer.
- “We saw a 4 point sales penetration change last quarter with the millennial cohort,” Lawton said in a “Mad Money” interview.
(4) The Hartford CEO talks decision to reject merger offer from Chubb (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/04/26/the-hartford-ceo-on-boards-decision-to-reject-merger-offer-from-chubb.html)
Merging with Chubb “didn’t make sense for shareholders in the long term,” Hartford Financial Services CEO Christopher Swift said of the insurance company’s board decision to turn down an acquisition.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: The short on ContextLogic is ‘too high’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/26/cramers-lightning-round-the-short-on-contextlogic-is-too-high.html)
- ContextLogic: “Forty-four percent of the float is shorted. That’s way too high. I bet you could have a bit of a run, here.”
- Veru: “It’s come down a lot … I think it’s overly done … I am, without a doubt, a believer in the company.”
- Natera: “I’m going to back yours because … it can make another company — acquisition-hungry company — a nice piece of change.”
- Suncor Energy: “We’re going to be tough on Suncor I think in this country. I think we’re getting tough on all the Canadians … This is an area where the president seems to not want to let [Canada’s] oil and gas come into our [oil and gas] and it worries me. It worries me a lot because I like free trade.”
- Flowers Foods: “I’m not so sure I can endorse this one. It’s a cut-throat business.”
- MicroVision: “I’d rather be on the long side of that one than the short side, which many people are. … I think you’ve got a good one, but remember: it’s a tiger by the tail.”
- U.S. Bancorp: “Look, I think it’s fine. I mean, this or JPMorgan or Bank of America. They’re all fine to me, they just don’t do it for me.”
Ticker: WISH, VERU, NTRA, SU, FLO, MVIS, USB, JPM. BAC,
(6) [No Video Clip] Bubble watch — (1) Cryptocurrencies & non-fungible tokens, (2) SPACs, (3) Overvalued Stocks
Other Stocks discussed (calls with audiences): Trade Desk (TTD), OPKO Health (OPK), Dollar General (DG)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年4月26(月)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。