2021年4月28日 10:06 PM #9200暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年4月28(水)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Cramer bemoans lack of earnings momentum in stocks: ‘It’s starting to bother me’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/28/cramer-bemoans-lack-of-earnings-momentum-its-starting-to-bother-me.html)
- “Most stocks simply aren’t getting much pin action now for what they do, in part because, well, the market’s had a miraculous run,” CNBC’s Jim Cramer said.
- “That makes everything seem like a yawner, and it’s starting to bother me,” he said on “Mad Money.”
- “Unless your company’s a huge beneficiary from the great reopening, nobody cares,” he said.
Ticker: AMD, JPM, C, BAC, AAPL, FB
(2) Executive Interview: Ford CEO expects chip shortage impact to bottom in Q2, production rebound in second half of year (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/28/ford-ceo-expects-chip-shortage-impact-to-bottom-in-second-quarter.html)
- Ford Motor CEO Jim Farley told CNBC’s Jim Cramer that the business impact of a global chip shortage will reach a low in the second quarter before production rebounds later this year.
- “We do count on a rebound in our production in the second half,” he said in a “Mad Money” interview, adding that 2022 “is going to be an incredible year for us.”
- Ford said it expects the global shortage of semiconductors, which hit manufacturing across various industries, to have about a $2.5 billion effect on the fiscal year.
(3) Executive Interview: Stanley Black & Decker CEO on surging demand for DIY, renovation projects: ‘It’s just unreal’ (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/04/28/stanley-black-decker-ceo-reports-unreal-demand-for-renovation-projects.html)
Stanley Black & Decker CEO Jim Loree said the tools manufacturer saw high double-digit sales increases across global markets last quarter amid a boon in renovation projects.
(4) Executive Interview: Yum Brands CEO on achieving record digital sales in Q1 (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/04/28/yum-brands-ceo-on-achieving-record-digital-sales-in-q1.html)
After seeing widespread growth in sales, Yum Brands CEO David Gibbs said it’s a sign of the “strength of our business as we’ve adapted to the challenges of the pandemic.”
(5) Executive Interview: Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff encourages employees to get vaccinated (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/28/salesforce-ceo-marc-benioff-encourages-employees-to-get-vaccinated.html)
- “I think it’s important for everyone to get vaccinated and to get safe,” Benioff said in a CNBC “Mad Money” interview with Jim Cramer.
- Salesforce has previously recommended that its employees be inoculated against coronavirus, though it won’t be mandatory for them to return to the office.
(6) Cramer’s lightning round: Coinbase will be a proxy for owning crypto (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/28/cramer-lightning-round-coinbase-will-be-a-proxy-for-owning-crypto.html)
- Ocugen: “I know Ocugen as a cartilage company … I’ve always felt it was a great spec, but I know it’s a heavily-shorted meme name and I don’t know what’ going on between the long and the shorts there.”
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals: “It’s a speculative stock that hasn’t really delivered, how about that.”
- Plug Power: “If you believe in hydrogen power, Plug is the winner … Many people don’t believe in hydrogen power and there also were some issues involving accounting that I didn’t like, and that made me sour on the stock, but I would welcome the company [CEO] Andy [Marsh] back because that was painful.”
- Coinbase: “I believe people are going to use that as a proxy for owning crypto. I am with Lisa Ellis, who’s the best analyst on it, who says the stock can only go to $600.”
- Leslie’s: “I see your Leslie and I raise you with Pool Corp. I like Pool Corp as being a better situation.”
- Kellogg: “I think you should not own Kellogg. I think that, frankly, it’s had a nice little run, not a big one, and it’s good to be able to skedaddle. Mondelez is a better play.”
Ticker: OCGN, INO, PLUG, COIN, LESL, POOL, K, MDLZ
(7) A Trust Exercise? Cramer’s take on the markets’ reaction on the averages — Ticker: MSFT, SPOT, UNP, AMD
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年4月28(水)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。