2021年4月30日 7:35 PM #9214暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年4月30(金)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer’s week ahead: ‘This earnings season has very high standards’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/30/jim-cramers-week-ahead-this-earnings-season-has-very-high-standards.html)
- “As we head into next week … remember that this earnings season has very high standards,” CNBC’s Jim Cramer said.
- “Keep your eyes peeled for more stocks that could get crushed in the wake of great quarters, and then do some buying,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(2) Executive Interview: Boat maker Brunswick seeing big demand as buyers become more diverse, CEO says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/30/boat-maker-brunswick-seeing-big-demand-as-buyers-become-more-diverse-ceo-says.html)
- Brunswick CEO David Foulkes told CNBC’s Jim Cramer that the company’s boat sales have grown by double digits in three straight quarters, adding that buyers are becoming more diverse.
- “Freedom Boat Club has 35% now of its members are women, which is tremendously different participation in boating than we had even a few years ago,” Foulkes said, referring to the members-only boat club Brunswick acquired in 2019.
(3) Executive Interview: Clorox CEO on responding to inflation, higher raw costs (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/04/30/clorox-ceo-on-responding-to-inflation-higher-raw-costs.html)
Clorox CEO Linda Rendle said the cleaning products company is considering holistic solutions, price increases and innovation as it confronts a higher cost environment.
(4) Executive Interview: Logitech CEO: More upgrading to come, work spaces to enable (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/04/30/logitech-ceo-more-upgrading-to-come-work-spaces-to-enable.html)
Logitech CEO Bracken Darrell explained how he he expects flexible work trends will continue to impact the computer peripherals maker’s bottom line.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Lemonade, Pinterest and more stocks (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/30/cramer-lightning-round-lemonade-pinterest-and-more-stocks.html)
- Lemonade: “The problem, sir, is that it’s a great product and it’s very hard to figure out the value of the stock, and there’s a lot of people who were short it … but it’s not a meme stock. I say I still like it, but you’re going to have to wait a long time for the value of the stock to catch up with the value proposition of the company.”
- Acadia Pharmaceuticals: “Tell your husband I think he’s probably fine. It’s not been a good stock, and I have not been liking it, but I think we’re in an OK level.”
- Pinterest: “The conference call was not a good conference call. The conference call made me feel like anyone who still owns it has overstayed their welcome … We’ve got to get them on the show.”
- Metromile: “We had Hartford on this week and I think they’re wise to Metromile’s game, frankly. It made me less certain of Metromile.”
Ticker: LMND, ACAD[first buy], PINS, MILE
(6) [No Video Clip] Taxing the Rich (Tax and Stock price)
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): Snow (SNOW) [right CEO. buy]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年4月30(金)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。